Darth Sion Revealed!!!

I wish I did have a scanner I'd post the pics but I dont have one. :) They did say though that no pain you inflict on him will bother him much, since his repeatedly mutilated body keeps him in such a state of perpetual agony that he'll hardly notice anything less than a mortal wound.

Can't wait for my PC Gamer to arive. Is Darth Sion the guy that looks like a deamon in the start page, who is gray? Or is he the man with the mask? and im still wondering who that sith woman is in all the SS's.

EDIT: Shouldnt the preview of Darth Sion be on the KOTOR website? they said they would release it on the 14th..

Darth Sion has no mask he looks really torn up and hes bald and in his pic hes holding of course a red lightsaber there wasn't too much info on him though. They did mention one new force power I haven't heard about yet that you guys might have called force scream.

I wish I did have a scanner I'd post the pics but I dont have one. :) They did say though that no pain you inflict on him will bother him much, since his repeatedly mutilated body keeps him in such a state of perpetual agony that he'll hardly notice anything less than a mortal wound.

That actually sounds pretty interesting. It'd be nice to meet an enemy worth killing, because Malak and his cronies were complete pushovers.

any new info besides that , any tidbit would be usefull. We r just acking for new Kotor2 info.

By the way who ever thought and sujested that Darth Sion was the one in the beggining of the walkthrought, where dead on right. by the discription it really is.

That actually sounds pretty interesting. It'd be nice to meet an enemy worth killing, because Malak and his cronies were complete pushovers.

Just as long as Sion doesn't act like the Black Knight of Monthy Python's "The Holy Grail"...

Player: *chop!*

Sion: *loses an arm* "What! You call this a serious injury!? it's hardly a flesh wound!"

Player: *chopchopcopchop*

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

It damages and stuns all enemies in a radius around you

Sweet!

They also revealed the number of sith lords. They said there will be three of them that rose up to fill the void left by Malak and Revan
If hes a Sith Lord, that makes sense, one for each Prestige Class.

Yes, but is he the Sith Lord, is that in reference, and if so, what is the masked one going to be?

It was mentioned earlier in that rumor that Sion was the leader of a group of Sith Assassins. So I was assuming he would lead that prestige class, if he leads a class at all.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

any new info besides that , any tidbit would be usefull. We r just acking for new Kotor2 info.

By the way who ever thought and sujested that Darth Sion was the one in the beggining of the walkthrought, where dead on right. by the discription it really is.

that'd be me and whoever said something about him in SS's, could you show us?

Can't wait for my PC Gamer to arive. Is Darth Sion the guy that looks like a deamon in the start page, who is gray? Or is he the man with the mask? and im still wondering who that sith woman is in all the SS's.

EDIT: Shouldnt the preview of Darth Sion be on the KOTOR website? they said they would release it on the 14th..

which sith woman are u talking about? :unsure:

Does this meen that you may find a jedi master for each prestius classes as well ?

Idle thinking...

Well, the devs said there would be other requirements besides level to enter a prestige class. To me that spells quest. And you need someone from which to get the quest.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had