Star Forge?

I think Revan and Bastila use the Star Forge to make alot of ships kick the Republics @** and then make lot more ships.

PS where do they get all the Crew. I mean the Sith Empire has maybe a trillion people but most of them are civilians. Cloning would be to hard scence it is before EP.2 and Kamino has not started to Flash Clone(making alot of clones of someone very fast).

Ok, here's my take on it:

The Starforge was destroyed no matter the outcome of KotOR was. But, there will be a another Star Forge in the Sith Lords if Obsidian goes the same way as George Lucas did with the original trilogy.

The second Death Star was in ESB? I thought it was in RotJ...

You thought right.

And ROTJ should not be the Star Wars film any game is modelled after.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Question: if the jedi council can destroy and create entire personalities and completely different lives for people...Why both with all this training business? Why can't they just imprint all the training memories on their new jedi?

Question: if the jedi council can destroy and create entire personalities and completely different lives for people...Why both with all this training business? Why can't they just imprint all the training memories on their new jedi?

Limited memories. If they do it right, he'll never question himself or his original identity, and it would make it all the more dangerous to expose him to the possibility of being Revan. His entire identity, their ploy, would fall apart, and nothing would stand in his way from killing more people. I think that's the reason Vrook is so pissy at you - he's scared of how close you are to being the Dark Lord.

Mind you, you DO start off at level one - you have very minimal training, and it's heavily implied that a lot of your success is "luck" due to your extreme closeness to the Force. I'm sure they could implant training memories, but I'm sure they'd be comparably limited, as they were with Revan.

How would the Republic destroy the Star Forge with Bastila using her battle meditation a feat which makes the Sith fleet invincible? I think the republic would have had to use Bothan spies or some other guerilla tactic that either temporarily stoped the Star Forge from functioning or destroyed it from within. That being said that could be why the Sith are gathering Dark side energies in an attempt to either fix the Star Forge or build a new and deadlier Star Forge. As far as the LS ending goes the Star Forge is destroyed and the Sith gather Dark side energies to build a new one. Just an idea.

Edit: I guess the Republic could have assasinated Bastila and then destroyed the Star Forge.

Cheers!

Ok, here's my take on it:

The Starforge was destroyed no matter the outcome of KotOR was. But, there will be a another Star Forge in the Sith Lords if Obsidian goes the same way as George Lucas did with the original trilogy.

I guess it's likely that there will be a Kotor trilogy the plot of which will turn out to be inspired by the workings of the original trilogy. In a 3rd KOTOR episode however, I wouldn't want to see a Star Forge II -let's admit that the Star Force doesn't really mean much for the fans, aside from being a Death-Star clone; and the whole concept of the endless factory and the quest for it gave a quite simplistic, linear bent to the kotor 1 story. With TSL or a following episode if there will be one, I expect a much more involved central quest, than just picking up star maps, which you know are there, and to which, it's never too difficult to reach. Besides it's something that the Sith 'found', not developed by themselves. So they'll either ask the Rakata to build it again, or it's gone once it explodes!

So the next great space battle of Kotor, if it takes place in the 3rd Episode, will have to be fought against something else, not a 2nd Star Forge.

and please no Ewoks either.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I'd prefer it if they didn't continue with the star forge story. I think that as a device for both inspiring Revan to turn, and ensuring the Sith were a force to be reckoned with, it was a fair plot device. Providing an unknown fleet with near unlimited resources out of no where. If the plot follows more about the struggle between the sith and the jedi/republic and not superweapons I'd be more pleased.

There are new Sith Lords in KOTOR:TSL.  And Bastilla may be dead.  I don't think the Republic destroyed the Star Forge in the DS ending.  I think the other Sith did.

How? And by what means would this strike be carried out? It seems to me a strike of that magnitude would require resources beyond a bunch of rogue Sith. I doubt even a guerilla mission could be carried out because they would have to deal with their force sensitive peers unlike a Bothan spy mission which would entail interaction with the lower Sith ranks.

Cheers!

Many Bothans died in order to destroy the Star Forge.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!