How the heck do you end up with the Ebon Hawk?

That sounds...cool...like a conspiracy...

Obviously he/she failed and was taken away, or killed, but the ship remained in that hideout.

I wouldn't immediately make that assumption, especially if it was Revan, or another KotOR NPC...I think that they would be smarter than that...employing distraction or sabotage...maybe i'm being too lenient...meh...

The fact of 'you', one of the last known Jedis, finds the Ebon Hawk and with T3-M4 droid more than willing to intruct you on how making it operatable again makes one think that your connections with Revan plays a vital role in Sith Lords, doesn't it?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, in the interviews, they say believe and they say are...meh...Well, I know Revan, and if he left the Hawk aboard Peragus, he most likely left that hunk of crap droid along with it...I personally don't care if Revan has a bond with you like he has with Bastila...sheesh, how many bonds does he have? <_< Meh, I'm getting grumpy...

Revan Sells that POS Garbage Skowl for some money and your PC is the Poor Sap who buys the Damn ship. Revan gets the Leviathan. God the Leviathan is a beautiful ship! I hate the Eban Hawl and the Millenium Falcon they look like trash! Well maybe they are trash!

Any theories?

Your parents are too cheap to go out and buy you a new spaceship when you graduate so they get you a 'fixer-upper' from the planetary junkpile that just happens to be the Ebon Hawk.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

The ship was origionally yours but you left it in a parking garage for too long when you left for the Mandalorian wars and the exchange stole it. The ship was then later stolen by Revan who abandoned it after either gaining his own Sith fleet or becoming all hippie and getting a better fuel efficient frieghter. Luckly you had low jack installed and the ship was picked up and returned to you on Peragus with an annoying little droid they thought was yours because all it would say is beep-bop-beep.

Cheers!

You wake up in a morning, have some cereal for breakfast and find Ebon Hawk as a surprise from the cereal box. If you collect them all you get to see GL naked.

No. Please.

Else I shall dig my eyes out with the cereal spoon!

Feza