Should Characters Return At All?

Would you like to see KotOR 1 characters returning at all?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see KotOR 1 characters returning at all?

• Yes
    • No

Related. Intertwined even. But not completely dependent.

True. I'm not saying that Revan needs to return. I wouldn't really be upset at all if he didn't. All I'm saying is that just because the game focuses on a new PC doesn't mean that the characters from the first game should be just pushed aside if they have potential for an important position in the story just to make an entirely new cast.

Maybe they'll have it set up so you find Revan's data pad on some backwater planet. Will explain why he/she left and what he/she has been doing. Maybe even info on other characters. Won't actually see Revan or some of the others but you'll find out their destiny as well.

Or maybe it will have something to do with T3,you need him to hack into a computer that gives the info on the other charatcers. Least he'd have his moment in the spot light again.

Speak for yourself, I for one have a very good and enjoyable life.

How very fortunate for you, then ;p

Nah, irony aside, what's wrong with people saying that an animated/computer-made/etc character looks hot? That doens't make all of us a Kagami :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Why is this worth debating if we already

know the answer to the initial question?

Charcters from KOTOR 1 are returning. Now get over it.

We could be talking about the number of gizka that could be concealed in Mira's hair,

or whether some undefined smudge in the background of a screenshot might be Jolee.

You know, something important. :lol:

Why is this worth debating if we already

know the answer to the initial question?

Charcters from KOTOR 1 are returning. Now get over it.

We could be talking about the number of gizka that could be concealed in Mira's hair,

or whether some undefined smudge in the background of a screenshot might be Jolee.

You know, something important.

Cameos are always welcomed. In FF X-2, it was nice meeting up with Wakka and Lulu at Besaid and checking out how Kimahri did as the elder of the Ronso. Sadly, that was the only good thing in that game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Cameos are always welcomed. In FF X-2, it was nice meeting up with Wakka and Lulu at Besaid and checking out how Kimahri did as the elder of the Ronso. Sadly, that was the only good thing in that game.

Considering what I thought of 10,I have yet to even look at X-2. Perhaps when it goes to greatest hits...and I can buy a used one for 10 bucks I might check it out.

Considering what I thought of 10,I have yet to even look at X-2. Perhaps when it goes to greatest hits...and I can buy a used one for 10 bucks I might check it out.

I'm warning you, FFX felt like an epic story almost at the scale of Lord of the Rings, while playing FFX-2 is like playing a Charlie's Angels episode. 10 bucks might be too much.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm warning you, FFX felt like an epic story almost at the scale of Lord of the Rings, while playing FFX-2 is like playing a Charlie's Angels episode. 10 bucks might be too much.

I didn't think X was a bad game it was just my least Fav of the series. As for 10 bucks being too much,maybe but I don't think I'll find it cheaper then that. :D

And I don't rent games so I guess if I ever have 10 bucks and nothing else to spend it on I might be willing to give it a shot.

Because we all have no lives and the best we can ever hope to get is a fictional character. 

No you don't. Only people with issues need to claim such unimportant things.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Although T3-M4 is the only character from the original making a return visit to one of your 10-member party slots..."

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/510/510769p1.html

Now that's a very early article but still,I never noticed before that is said T3 being the only character to make a return as a member. Not exactly gold because it was such an early article but still...

Because we all have no lives and the best we can ever hope to get is a fictional character. 

No you don't. Only people with issues need to claim such unimportant things.

If I want your opinion i will ask for it.... capisce?

And I wasnt bragging about anything so just all of you shut it.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Significant, yes. Completely intertwined, no. I think it was said in an intervies (I think I've said this before) you can play the second game without playing the first. No complete reliance there. The fact that they are five years apart only means that some of the people are probably still alive, and that things can't have changed that much.