Where's this picture from?

Weiser_Cain

The "boobjob" is standard for young male fantasy artists. Just like the curious fact that female warriors always seem to suffer from a severe lack of the protection and armour, that their male counterparts have in abundance.

..and the hips and legs are disproportional. Ive done my share of nude drawing/painting and that is off. Seems the artist spent too much time on the face and the..torso

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The "boobjob" is standard for young male fantasy artists. Just like the curious fact that female warriors always seem to suffer from a severe lack of the protection and armour, that their male counterparts have in abundance.

..and the hips and legs are disproportional. Ive done my share of nude drawing/painting and that is off. Seems the artist spent too much time on the face and the..torso

Hahahahaha *dies*

Not to start flame but I wouldn't call Justin Sweet young male fantasy artists or his anatomy bad. The reason he spend more time on face and torso is to create focus, since it's suppose to be portrait (for Icewind Dale II), it's more matter of technique than obsession over female boobs. He is very good painter, btw.