envida

Are you a PC or Xbox gamer?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a PC or Xbox gamer?

• I am a Xbox gamer
    • I am a PC gamer
    • I play on both Xbox and PC
    • Who cares?

I've never heard this quote from HK-47!!!  Where does he say this?!?  lol I love it!

If I remember corretly it is on Mannan when facing the Dark Jedi Master. Not 100% though. Yeah it was quite funny when I first heard that line :D

Yes, it was on manaan. Hilarious remark by HK-47 :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've never heard this quote from HK-47!!!  Where does he say this?!?  lol I love it!

If I remember corretly it is on Mannan when facing the Dark Jedi Master. Not 100% though. Yeah it was quite funny when I first heard that line :D

Yes, it was on manaan. Hilarious remark by HK-47 :)

The best best part was that it was in response to that infamous line "Lord Malak was most displeased you had escaped Taris alive, he has promised a great reward to whoever destroys you." :p

manthing2.jpg

I think Obsidian should take a look at this poll before they release the X-Box version first. They'd be angering a lot less people if they released the pC version first... I mean 63.95% is a large majority...

No they shouldn't...

First of all it's a poll of less that 100 people, which is way too small a sample size to make any conclusion with. Secondly, people who visit this site regularly on their PCs are more likely to be PC gamers dummy. I know plenty of dudes who play on the Box and don't track games online. Of course the results are gonna be skewed. I am clearly much smarter than you.

End of thread.

Being held down by the MAN!

I think Obsidian should take a look at this poll before they release the X-Box version first. They'd be angering a lot less people if they released the pC version first... I mean 63.95% is a large majority...

I am clearly much smarter than you.

End of thread.

If your intellectual capacity were unmistakably superior then my own, you would not feel so predisposed towards the usage of discourteous language and instead be content with merely elucidating your outlook. Moreover, I am acquainted with a plethora of PC gamers who do not track games on-line either. You include a reasonable point concerning the extent of votes; nevertheless, your proclamation is uniformly as subjective as you indict mine of being.

If your intellectual capacity were unmistakably superior then my own, you would not feel so predisposed towards the usage of discourteous language and instead be content with merely elucidating your outlook. Moreover, I am acquainted with a plethora of PC gamers who do not track games on-line either. You include a reasonable point concerning the extent of votes; nevertheless, your proclamation is uniformly as subjective as you indict mine of being.

Wrong!

End of thread.

Being held down by the MAN!

I am clearly much smarter than you.

End of thread.

*cough* nice thesaurus *cough* :o

Quality post nonetheless, Thaxilius. thbup.gif

manthing2.jpg

Wrong!

End of thread.

This is the final argument I will state, to facilitate a minimization of

"It's simple, someone who owns a computer is more likely to use the internet for personal purposes than someone who doesn't. Computer gamers own computers by definition. Console gamers don't. Thus it can be concluded that PC gamers are more likely to visit a gaming website than a console gamer by default.

Official end of thread. "

cough cough linux, mac, unix, cough cough

Official middle of thread

"It's simple, someone who owns a computer is more likely to use the internet for personal purposes than someone who doesn't. Computer gamers own computers by definition. Console gamers don't. Thus it can be concluded that PC gamers are more likely to visit a gaming website than a console gamer by default.

Official end of thread. "

cough cough linux, mac, unix, cough cough

Official middle of thread

Right on, Master Jed. :D

I consider myself a PC gamer, as this is the platform I have used since the DOS days. Now, I do own a Gamecube and an Xbox(not that it'll do me anygood, I'm European).

And interms of games: it really depends on how well the games are handled on the various platforms that determine which version I'll get. For instance: Halo is enjoyable enough on the Xbox, but utterly horrible on the PC.

With the original KOTOR, I went for the PC version as it had better graphics, and LA made us Europeans wait for the Xbox version anyway.

And I'm happy with Kotor on PC. If I decide to get Kotor II(at a shop) it would most likely be on PC, as getting the Xbox version would grant me no advantage and the PC version is bound to have more content which you won't need an Xbox Live account to obtain.

I have five Gamecube games and four Xbox games, whereas on the PC I have games all the way back from 1994...well over a hundred titles. Plus the fact that for multiplayer, the PC really is the superiour platform due to online gaming being much simpler compared to the Xbox where you have to get an expensive subscription to Xbox Live and all. With PC online gaming: you just buy the game and go online...no fuss.

I will be sticking with the PC for pretty much every multiplatform title, and focus my console gaming efforts on the exclusive titles like Halo2 for the Xbox and Metroid Prime 2 for the GameCube.

I have both + there's also a PS2 and Gamecube in my apartment. I don't consider myself a PC Gamer or a Xbox Gamer, more like Just a Gamer.

He put it perfectly.

I have five Gamecube games and four Xbox games, whereas on the PC I have games all the way back from 1994...well over a hundred titles

The PC is a more adult platform as it has been around for a while, I don't know how long I am only 13. A console, is a short lived platform which more children could possibly afford, since PC gamers have to get upgraded like every year, isn't a good PC like 1k+ to be able to run a game like Doom 3 at it's best? Plus the upgrade costs. Which I doubt many 13 year olds can afford, I know I can't afford it. I play RTS on the computer since I like the mouse and keyboard. But the first time I went to visit my dad he gave me a PS, I was hooked. But I only bought two games and I was given two more games from my father and some friends. So I had an emotional attachment to console's, so I play them more. Also I don't like the installation process in the PC side, too long and junk.

I voted, who cares

Evolutionary Development

I have both + there's also a PS2 and Gamecube in my apartment. I don't consider myself a PC Gamer or a Xbox Gamer, more like Just a Gamer.

He put it perfectly.

I have five Gamecube games and four Xbox games, whereas on the PC I have games all the way back from 1994...well over a hundred titles

The PC is a more adult platform as it has been around for a while, I don't know how long I am only 13. A console, is a short lived platform which more children could possibly afford, since PC gamers have to get upgraded like every year, isn't a good PC like 1k+ to be able to run a game like Doom 3 at it's best? Plus the upgrade costs. Which I doubt many 13 year olds can afford, I know I can't afford it. I play RTS on the computer since I like the mouse and keyboard. But the first time I went to visit my dad he gave me a PS, I was hooked. But I only bought two games and I was given two more games from my father and some friends. So I had an emotional attachment to console's, so I play them more. Also I don't like the installation process in the PC side, too long and junk.

I voted, who cares

Get a freaking job. 4H and FFA programs you can make $1-2k in a nine month period easy. I managed to make $10k, but that was unusual. :p