whats your favorite type of music :p

Crusader

I like the new kind of rock music. I get serious kicks from loud guitar rifs.

I'm limpin' with the bizkit

I rock with the Offspring, Alien Ant Farm, Staind, Foo Fighters, Sevendust, Lostprophets, Element 80 and the likes...

oh and btw. IMO Songs for the deaf by Queens of the stoneage was the best album released 2003.

I also like just listening to the radio where you hear all kinds of music. Quite energising.

PS. Fred Durst is my friggin hero :)

Well, I guess I am a relic from the skate-punk universe!

I still love Less than Jake, Reel big Fish (ska! very interesting lyrics!), Unwritten law, NOFX and OF COURSE Lagwagon (can't beat agressive political punk!)

That's about it...

Oh, and if you wanna hear me play in my own Punk band download this:

http://www.b-r-o-t.de/Slugfugg/SLUGFUGG_-_...ality_54MB).zip

That's a snowboard vid from a german magazine with my old band as the soundtrack! :)

Phil

Well, I guess I am a relic from the skate-punk universe!

I still love Less than Jake, Reel big Fish (ska! very interesting lyrics!), Unwritten law, NOFX and OF COURSE Lagwagon (can't beat agressive political punk!)

That's about it...

Oh, and if you wanna hear me play in my own Punk band download this:

http://www.b-r-o-t.de/Slugfugg/SLUGFUGG_-_...ality_54MB).zip

That's a snowboard vid from a german magazine with my old band as the soundtrack! :)

Phil

nice song. and good taste :)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The same as Majek, with emoish hardcore being my favourite. I like the original HC a lot, too. The swedish stuff is just awesome, Refused in particular. I like electronic music too, mainly trip-hop, downtempo, jungle and anything with experimental on it. Mainly Soundmurderer, Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Portishead and various other DJ's from the electronics side, and Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Sunny Day Real Estate, Bright Eyes, Iron and Wine, Suicidal Tendencies and the Mike Ness solos, The Shins ( i love that band) and Flake Music from the Indie/punk side. Ragga and all the other jamaican stuff are close to my heart, too.

edit: forgot like twenty bands from the list, but i think you get the idea :huh:

Metal (most subgroups) not speed.

My all time favs bands are NIN and Danzig.

But i've really come to love Cradle of Filith and Arch Enemy.

Wish I could find more music by this band called PiG :huh: i'ma seeing them on net radio a lot and I love them ;)

Yet I cannot seem to find any info on them ;p

My favorite band is Roxy Music. Also Nick Lowe, Smokey Robinson, Bobby Womack, James Brown.

Oh, and just so everybody can start throwing rotten eggs at me, I'll also stick up for country, at least the good stuff: Merle Haggard, Jimmie Rodgers, Marty Robbins, Jerry Lee Lewis.

I tend to like Alternative/Hard Rock, with some trance and classical thrown in the mix. I like Metal as long as the vocalists actually sing instead of vomiting their lyrics.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I like all sorts of things, except metal! ;)

I like The Go-Gos, I like the Pretenders, I like PJ Harvey, I like Hole, I like Husker Du, I like 10000 Maniacs...

Wow, I could go on forever. :lol:

I played the guitar for years, but I don't anymore. :lol: So I really like music a lot!

:)

bye!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

These days I listen predominantly to classical music. I've rather outgrown my previous electro/industrial/whatever tastes. *looks at overflowing CD shelves that need a good purging*

Very similar, although I retain a nostalgic regard for some of the rock music i listenned to as a kid like the Afghan Whigs, Screaming Trees, Uncle Tupelo.

Oh and pretty much anything with Luke Haines involved.