whats your favorite type of music :p

Crusader

Anything but country. Not a big metal fan either, though I will admit there's nothing like a live Metal show.

But aside from that, I'm pretty flexible. (Teenie-bopper music is kinda annoying too I guess)

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Not that it matters, but...

I like hardcore gangsta rap (older Dre and NWA,, Wu Tang Clan, Method Man, Tupac, etc...). I like hardcore regular rap, too (Eminem, Snoop, newer Dre, etc...).

I also have a favorable reaction towards orchestral stuff.

I tolerate some other forms of music, like 70's and 80's rock.

Pretty wide tastes here...I tend to stay away from country, rap, reggae....um, the 'new rock and roll' that came out with Limp Bizkit and stuff. Other than that....

I like the Chilis, and John Frusciante's solo work the best, I guess. I'm also getting into some European bands via a few Swedes that I have been talking to on various forums. :)

now playing: Rolling Stones - Paint it black

The saxaphone btw is the worst instrument ever created.

Wow. I've never known anyone who felt that way before. I think the sax is a great instrument. Specially when it's played by someone who REALLY knows how. It's such a smooth sound. Probably the only thing I like better is a well played acoustic guitar.

To each their own tho.

Oh, I understood it was just an opinion. Not a problem. I was just surprised BY the opinion. Course, everyone has different taste, so I shouldn't have been. It's just that, like I said, that's one instrument I've never heard anyone say they didn't like. But again, to each their own, I always say.

Guest Mistress

I like a lot of different stuff. I can mostly be found listening to the likes of Massive Attack, Tricky, Martina Topley Bird, Goldfrapp, Bjork and PJ Harvey though ;)

Hmm...

some Melodic Death Metall like Dimmu Borgir

some Melodic Thrash Metal like Children of Bodom

some Power Metal like Dream Evil

some country like Mindy McCready

some Pop like Christina Aguilera

some Classical like Bedrich Smetana

some Rai like Chem Mami

some Turkish pop like Tarkan

lots more... ;)

Yes, Linkin Park.  Excellent taste there.  Hybrid Theory is my favorite album of all time.  Not one AVERAGE song on it, let alone any bad ones.

Linkin Park's lyrics r teh suck

Their songs are quite catchy, but even I can repeat the same old s**t over and over again.

Guest Mistress
I like almost anything btw, but my favorite music by far has to be The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Orbital, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack,...

I love The Prodigy and Aphex Twin, I like Orbital, and I loathe the chemical bros. B)