Character Faces

...and the samoans?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And the brown people, wheres the indians and arabs?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

That reminds me of an episode of Ab Fab. . ."Why don't we ever see pygmies? Pygmy stores. . .Pygmies walking down the street." :)

I hope they keep the old faces, or at least some of them. I was rather fond of my blue eyed, blue/black haired chick. Never played a guy, but I hear their faces were rather bad.

Did it ever strike anyone else as odd that the main character only had two emotions? Confused/thinking and listening/talking? I always wanted to see sinister looks for the darkside and maybe a slightly more arrogant, chin held high, look of pride for the light side.

Fnord.

It just occured to me that a Midget did have a semi-serious lead in Willow, but he was still used for comedy. And Val Kilmer stole his thunder. I would like to sell a story with a serious midget humor just to prove it can be done.

It would probably involve more work to remove faces than to leave them in.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

the guys at Obsidian should have Chairman Kaga do a cameo in the game. that would be awesome

Yeah in the Super-Duper Ultra Secret Cookoff Minigame.

Todays ingredient is Bantha Steaks!

yeah, have a futuristic re-creation of kitchen stadium.

the guys at Obsidian should have Chairman Kaga do a cameo in the game. that would be awesome

And a Hutt as an ironcheff :rolleyes:

And a Hutt as an ironcheff :p

Iron Chef Nar Shadaa?

It would probably involve more work to remove faces than to leave them in.

Your sig is to farking big as the image is too large (in terms of size as well as filesize).

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche