Who the hell is Black Isle Studio

Alexia

I agree. :)

BIS *was* a good company.

BIO *is* a good company.

Obsidan *could* be a good company.

As for IWD1, it had a good story consieirng it was a dungeonc rawl, and the areas for the most part were well done. Too bad IWD2 forgot what made IWD1 one of my favorite dungeon crawlers. :(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, which is why you bought HOTU.... which happened to be their last game. :(

I got it in china for less than a buck, on a lark more than anything. I tried to play it, but it started so badly and was so poorly written that I couldn't, especially since I had a much better game that came free with windows!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Exuses, exuses. Bototm line is you boight it. Saem with SOU. Same with KOTOR. same with NWN. Same with TOB. Same with BG2. Same with TOTSC. Same with BG1. See a pattern ehre? Espiiclaly funny since you "hated" BG2 so much. :(

And, you'll be bhuying JE 9if you have an x-box), and you'll most certainly buy DA.

Stop pretending, the only bigger BIO fanboy than you is Visceris. Deal with it.

I agree. :)

BIS *was* a good company.

BIO *is* a good company.

Obsidan *could* be a good company.

As for IWD1, it had a good story consieirng it was a dungeonc rawl, and the areas for the most part were well done. Too bad IWD2 forgot what made IWD1 one of my favorite dungeon crawlers. :(

Well considering it was only initially supposed to take 4 months to make, the storyline was come up with in 1 day and the devs didn't really want to work on it, are you that surprised the IWD2 was somewhat underwhelmed? That said I still found Chapter 1 great fun.

Exuses, exuses. Bototm line is you boight it.

LOL, the bottom line is I bought it for 4 rnb in china, had it not been available for 50 cents I damn sure wouldn't have bought it.

Same with KotOR, except that was 4 CD's so it cost around 2 bucks. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. I won't buy KotOR2, even for $2.

I never bought SoU. Nor will I.

I won't buy an x box, and I won't buy DA unless it is in china for basicly nothing.

The fact is you are a fanboy, and for some reason you resent that so you try to bring everyone down to your level.

How sad!

:(

Why Bio Why?

Well considering it was only initially supposed to take 4 months to make, the storyline was come up with in 1 day and the devs didn't really want to work on it, are you that surprised the IWD2 was somewhat underwhelmed? That said I still found Chapter 1 great fun.

IWD2's strength was in it's gameplay and character creation. The story was weak and full of holes.

newlogo.gif

Nice try Karzak. Since when do fanboys rate games 75%, trash an expansion, bash many aspects of another game belonging to their "fanboyish" crush/ LOL Your definition of fanboyism is skewered. You bought SOU so stop lying.

Iolo, don't make exuses. The IWD2 story sucked because it sucked (or if you liked it you liked); not because of some lame time span. That "exuse' doesn't workj for BIO and SOU; and it ain't gonna work for BIS and IWD2. Ch1 had some good ideas; but like the rest of the game it fell flat.

Nice try Karzak. Since when do fanboys rate games 75%, trash an expansion, bash many aspects of another game belonging to their "fanboyish" crush

ROTFLMAO, Since you became a fanboy. Maybe you haven't noticed how when someone gives Bio well deserved criticism you and grommy are the first to jump in to defend the motherland :lol:

Main Entry: fanboy

Function: noun

Etymology: probably for fanatic + child

1 : an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator

2 : Volourn

Why Bio Why?

Ha.

"Since when do fanboys rate games 75%, trash an expansion, bash many aspects of another game".

The reason why I "jump in and defend BIO' is because certain people eitehr attack them for the wrong reasons (ooo they betray me ebcause they made a console game lol), or exaggerate (NWN is the worst game ever). If that wouldn't occur I wouldn't need to. Of course, it's much easier for you to ignore my criticism of BIO as that would null and void your silly yet humourous accusations.

Keep up the good work. :lol:

The reason why I "jump in and defend BIO' is because

It is because you are a fanboy. A non fanboy wouldn't care, especially when the criticism is deserved.

:D :D :D :D :D

Why Bio Why?

"A non fanboy wouldn't care,"

You obviously care so that apparantly makes you a fanboy. LOL :D

I guess we'rw also Troika fanboys because we 'defend' them as well. LOL

"A non fanboy wouldn't care,"

You obviously care so that apparantly makes you a fanboy. LOL :D

LOL, go reread the posts, I don't jump in defending Bio from criticism they deserve, you do, that makes you the fanboy.

How sad :lol: poor volo the fanboi

Why Bio Why?

Can anyone explain to me this tendency of writing 'fanboi' instead of 'fanboy'?

not until you tell me why there are 60 different ways to spell "own" and no one ever uses "own".

Some people still use own. And deviations of the word own, as far as i can tell, are deviations that appeared because people mistyped the words on online channels. The deviations just got widespread use and famous.

Now you can answer my question.

Ahh, but Karzak, your definition of fanboy is someone who cares; you so obviously care about BIo as they seem to be mostly what you talk about. Face it, you are a fanboy and are upset and in a jealous rage because BIO doesn't fall to your little whims yous trike out in pain over the betrayal.

R00fles!

I give criticism where criticism is due and leave my personal biases out of it. In my personal opinion ToEE has the best combat in any DnD computer game, but everything else about it is crap. Also it is of my opinion Bioware games are rather spastic in their quality from being one of the best CRPGs (BG1/BG2) to one of the worse (NWN) and everything else in between.

Giving criticism where criticism is due is good, but when you do give good serious constructive criticism leave your bias for or against the company or style of game being judge out of it. Thats all I have to say about that.

Ahh, but Karzak, your definition of fanboy is someone who cares

LOL, nope, it's someone like you and grommy who pop in whenever Bioweenies get a little criticism and defend them right or wrong.

Why Bio Why?

Hades: So, 75% is the rating you give the "worst game ever"? Whatever. :unsure:

Karzak: No, if someone criticizes them justly I agree with them. Like i said, don't exaggerate or whine so much and I wouldn't have to disagree. there's a lot about BIO gamnes that can be criticized with good reason. no need to make things up.