Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

culminating in word-support (I say that because I know it wasn't intended that way) of rape.  Regardless of intent, THAT is not as innocent as stating your love of cupcakes.

This is total overuse of my comments. Read them once again dear boy (I know that you know that I intended to exclude rape or other violence as pretext for hating "others").

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

ATTN MUTANTS:

TAKE YER BICKERING TO WAY OFF TOPIC! THREE PAGES OF THIS s*** IS NOT HELPING THIS STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING POLL OF THE BASTILA FANBASE!

now if they were to have Bastila and Aribeth mud wrestling each other while topless that would be entertaining for 5 whole minutes, just like their stories. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Whatever. I've already stated what I meant.

I knew what you intended perfectly well, yes. I'm sorry - you didn't say rape was good, but you did totally ignore it as a possibility. That was wrong, especially considering all people intended by it was childish goading of another person who - GASP! - might actually have been rape. And I'm sorry, saying something VERY minorly against men (people have experiences, you know) isn't anywhere near comparable to that.

More on topic:

Aribeth is ugly. Maybe Bastila should wrestle with herself in the mud? :p

I thought the Aribeth character model was a lot better than the character art on the cover. Though, the one where she's wielding two swords is better. The in-game portrait looks akin to those cheesy (though professionally well done) user-made portraits with supermodels or celebrities plastered in an elf costume and ears. It's the other way around for Bastila.

OK I agree with you, becouse that sounds logic.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Good. I'm glad we've come to an agreement. I just hope this doesn't happen again...

Yeah me too, such things are exhausting.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Someone will probably start it off again.

Is it a threat? :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Be glad Bokishi-Our-God. Your topic is the most popular!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Our Queen regained her rightful throne..err I mean thread!

Bow all of you to our Queen at once!

bastila.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: