Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

non capisce, voi parlate italiano?

I wish I could speak italian fluently (I understand it...but don't speak it). And for that matter I wish I could speak french, german and japanese)....

Oh well, I guess am stuck with English and Spanish.

Because I have friends here

And looking at how they are male and how you consider males to be ...

I honestly dont get it ... sure I have my hormones in overdrive and quite franky women are a problem to me as I stand right now but really I can enforce self control and no women that insults me based on a gender bias will never be my friend.

I really not get it ...

drakron.png

People, stop making morons of yourselves. We're not here to discuss each other's gender. What's with the near obsessive flaming of Alexia. And inbetween flaming sexual innuendo is inserted. God, I'm a 15 year old guy (the age everyone makes fun of on this forum and I can't quite figure out why 15 is the chosen number) and I'm keeping myself in far better control than you guys. Come on, you are just pitiful right now. I'd like to ask how many people here remember the title of the forum. We're here to discuss KOTOR, not to discover that yes girls exist and can write on forums too.

About Bastila, I'd guess she will be mentioned but not appear. This new game with a new company probably wants to try to prove itself as an individual game, not just a remade version of the original. Therefore, they will try to lean on previous characters as little as possible. Just my guess.