KOTOR II Force Powers

Jedi = more aggressive hippies. B) Their lightsabers were flowers but when they started gettin their butts kicked the upgraded. But yeah it would be nice if light side users had alittle more aggressive powers but the Star Wars Universe doesn't work that way. Good way it works like that in the games though. :blink:

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

I'm serious!

Force Pull and Improved Force Jump would be really cool to have!

They would be. Force Pull at least should be feasible. Force Jump in general may be harder based on the way BioWare designed the engine. The engine is like NWN or BG so you can't go everywhere or even have REAL 3D. :unsure:

Hmm...

It's odd that most force powers that do physical damage are dark side...

I guess the light side wielders just prefer to kill things with their lightsabers rather than with the force. :unsure:

Of the new Force Powers we have heard of so far, they seem to be primarily Dark Side combat aggressive powers which doesn't sound promising for the Light Siders. We'll see.

Well, for one thing, Luke actually uses Force Choke on a Gamorrean in Return of the Jedi, so it may not be quite as black and white. I think it's in how onw uses force powers, rather than which powers are used.

"You shall not pass!"

Heh,and the funny thing is they weren't really being a threat to him. They were just in his way.

*See today's lesson:Never push the buttons on a Skywalker.*

True enough. I wonder if the alignment viz-a-viz force powers system will work the way. That is, focus entirely on one side or the other w/o mixing and matching in order to avoid penalties.

"You shall not pass!"

Heh,and the funny thing is they weren't really being a threat to him. They were just in his way.

*See today's lesson:Never push the buttons on a Skywalker.*

True enough. I wonder if the alignment viz-a-viz force powers system will work the way. That is, focus entirely on one side or the other w/o mixing and matching in order to avoid penalties.

I hope not cuz when I got lightside I like to have those darkside powers ready to use.

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Well, for one thing, Luke actually uses Force Choke on a Gamorrean in Return of the Jedi, so it may not be quite as black and white. I think it's in how onw uses force powers, rather than which powers are used.

:p

Are you really sure that it was Force Choke? Looked more like Force Push to me...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Yes, it was force choke. They were holding theyre throat. And he did it to two gammoreans.

I, for one, I'm not so sure that it was Choke. It looked more like Force Push to me. True, they held their throats, but that could just have meant that Luke pushed them back at that spot.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

NEED FORCE ABSORB (hyperventilating)!!!!!

Yes, that's very reasonable.

A Sith tries to use Life Drain on you, but wait! FORCE ABSORB! You suck up all his dark energies and then maybe use FORCE CHANNEL or something to throw it right back at him! HAha!

"You shall not pass!"

A Sith tries to use Life Drain on you, but wait! FORCE ABSORB! You suck up all his dark energies and then maybe use FORCE CHANNEL or something to throw it right back at him! HAha!

I think throwing back should be a Jedi Master feat...........

Hmm....I wonder what Force Feat should the Sith Lord have........Sith Sorcery?

Any difference from Sith Sorcery and, err, "normal" tricks that Dark Lords of the Sith usually use?

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm....I wonder what Force Feat should the Sith Lord have........Sith Sorcery?

Any difference from Sith Sorcery and, err, "normal" tricks that Dark Lords of the Sith usually use?

I read Sith Sorcery was some Sith talent where you focused ancient spirits (or something) to enhance your talents in the Force. Come to think of it, that's just like the Consulars' Force Focus feats.........

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly....but maybe it should be Jedi Master only. I really don't think someone like Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi is THAT skilled...... ;)

Exactly....but maybe it should be Jedi Master only. I really don't think someone like Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi is THAT skilled...... :)

Yes, I would say that it would only be good for a Jedi Master. Yoda could do it. probably, but I couldn't see Qui-Gon doing that, and especially not Luke. But it would be COOL.

"You shall not pass!"