Clothing and Equiment

I would like to see a lot more cloaks, helmets, masks and hoods in KOTOR2. I found the lack of helmets and masks in KOTOR1 partically disappointing (a cool dark side character needs a mask or helmet). I would also like to see some more customisable armor and clothing to really make them a character's. For example, it would be nice to be able to change colors of clothing and armor. Also, it would make armor and clothing more personalized if they had slots that could be used for multible different upgrades so you could fit it to the style of the character using it.

I think you should be able to at least choose your Jedi robe's color, black or white, because this is not an indicator of Dark side/good side.

Viz. Luke in ROTJ, Anakin in AOTC and other miscellaneous Jedi in AOTC.

White isn't always good and black isn't always bad...I shouldn't be locked into a white robe if I'm light side, and this is definitely something that wouldn't be difficult to implement!

I think you should be able to at least choose your Jedi robe's color, black or white, because this is not an indicator of Dark side/good side.

Viz. Luke in ROTJ, Anakin in AOTC and other miscellaneous Jedi in AOTC.

White isn't always good and black isn't always bad...I shouldn't be locked into a white robe if I'm light side, and this is definitely something that wouldn't be difficult to implement!

I agree, I like goodguys better in black; it looks cooler :ph34r: :)

And as a side note beyond black being a good color, with Hamill out of it, what does anyone here think of Bob Bergin's voiceovers for Luke? I know a friend of mine lthought it sounded more properly matured and grown up, than the young movie Luke, for long after Endor.

Double on the dark look of Luke - even if Mark Hammill is sort of annoying. (Note that I still like star wars, and that includes luke to some degree... but hearing him try to act commanding and mysterious makes my skin crawl)

I think he was much better in Return of the Jedi though.

And as a side note beyond black being a good color, with Hamill out of it, what does anyone here think of Bob Bergin's voiceovers for Luke? I know a friend of mine lthought it sounded more properly matured and grown up, than the young movie Luke, for long after Endor.

Where did Bob do VO for Luke?

Where did Bob do VO for Luke?

Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.