Star Wars Trilogy DVD Trailer

Meshugger

I still can't believe that some people DO buy that kind of stuff... Common, if you have the old movies on DVD or video tape format (the latter is my case, and I am perfectly happy with it as I recorded the movies from TV), why would you buy this "new" commercial crap?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I wish he would put both the special and the original editions on DVD - but no doubt that will only come later, when he needs to refill the coffers.

Sigh - I was 7 when I saw the original in the Cinema and seeing Han gun down Greedo in cold blood made him "cool" and added to his rougish character.

Watching Greedo miss an unmoving target from two feet away just looks stupid.

I just wish someone close to Lucas had the balls to tell him to leave well enough alone sometimes.

I wonder if Rick McCallum is capable of growing a pair and saying "George, maybe this could be better if..."

I'm betting that Lucas will step back and do other things after Star Wars. He said he intends to do low-budget indie stuff.

The rumor is there will be a prime-time Star Wars TV show. I think this is a horribly had idea. When the show tanks, it could potentially ruin a strong franchise. (See Star Trek). However, McCallum will likely be handed the reigns of the show.

It saddens me greatly...I guess I have really high expectations.

It isn't a fault, it's more of a curse, if you want to call it anything. Having been a classical musician myself, I can relate to what you are saying.