Is the masked guy Darth Nihilus?

Yeah, Ni and Atari... I like it...

That CAN'T be what they're called.

"I am... Darth NII!!!!"

"No! No more!"

"Ni!"

"Nooo!!!"

"I am Atari. I published NWN and it's expansion packs, and now I come to haunt you in human form with crappy paper sleeves and NINJA'S OF CD DESTRUCTION!!"

Hey... here's an idea...

Game magazines can't say anything LA won't let them, so they make up some names and stuff BASED on what they were told and/or found out. Maybe THAT'S how game coverage works?

For what it's worth, I have an official Australian Xbox Magazine for this month which lists the "white haired chick" as called "Ataris" and the sith lookin' man/chick as 'Darth Ni'

HUh, maybe the guy actually knew something, but he was wrong about pc gamer.

anyways, does that magazine say anything else?

Darth Rabbit with BIG POINTY TEETH!

Indalecio: Corellian or Alderaanian?

Fyi, I don't what the f*** is a mynock...

You know, mynocks. The little buggers that stuck to Han Solo's ship in Empire Strikes Back. Han shoots one of them when he's inside that asteroid.

I have the Mongolian edition of PC-Doodz and it says someone is getting their leg pulled.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Can't be "Darth Nihilus". I mean, clearly "Darth Nihilus" doesn't exist. Nihilism... geddit? ;) *giggle*

Sorry, had to get that one out of my system...

My money's on the character in the mask being female, by the way. Even if he isn't *actually* the same person as Whatshername with the white hair...

My money's on the character in the mask being female, by the way. Even if he isn't *actually* the same person as Whatshername with the white hair...

one artist at Obsidian refered to "her" as a "he", so. I thought she was a girl too (i think I started the Bastila rumor), but it doesn't seem likely now. Not to mention, thats not a girly arm in that concept art. Compare it to the "white haired chicks" arm.

My money's on the character in the mask being female, by the way.  Even if he isn't *actually* the same person as Whatshername with the white hair...

one artist at Obsidian refered to "her" as a "he", so. I thought she was a girl too (i think I started the Bastila rumor), but it doesn't seem likely now. Not to mention, thats not a girly arm in that concept art. Compare it to the "white haired chicks" arm.

So it would seem. Bang goes that idea ;)

I actually like the name Ataris better than atris, though. It has taris and atari in it, but tons have names have overlap like that.

Well, bastila used one blade in the cinematics. Wouldn't be that hard to switch back to a single blade from a double, really.

Not that I think Bastila is in either form, but whatever.

For what it's worth, I have an official Australian Xbox Magazine for this month which lists the "white haired chick" as called "Ataris" and the sith lookin' man/chick as 'Darth Ni'

HUh, maybe the guy actually knew something, but he was wrong about pc gamer.

anyways, does that magazine say anything else?

Yeah man, it's a HUGE article on the KOTOR: Sith Lords...

It's an australian version of the official Xbox magazine, so perhaps they got their wires crossed on the names. But it DEEFINATLY has two pictures at the TOP of the page with the characters and their names, if I had a scanner I'd post em for you.

Lists the white haired chick as called "Ataris" and the Sith Dude as "Darth Ni" (who I was convinced is a chick, until the "wallpaper" was posted at the Official lucas-arts site with the character having a HUGE man-like hand/arm...)

I'll have a read through of the article when I get home again tonight and list some stuff the article said if you like?

Xbox maganizes just like to lie/overhype their games because they have a s***ty 3rd rate scaled down computer that pretends to be a "console".

<_< :wacko:

Yeah thats right I forgot the PS2 and Gamecube are made out of pixie dust and other magical materials that don't resemble anything found in a PC. ;)

Cheers!

I've never heard advantages/disadvantages of the GC.

Advantages of the Gamecube:

It has a handle...which is pretty much it...

Disadvantages of the Gamecube:

Too much to list...

Waits for nerdy fanboys to start flaming him...ah, what a life I lead...

Well, besides the handle, I would say it is definitely the most mobile system, I mean, you can fit the Cube in a minivan alot better than a PS2 or a Billy Gates Box.

I won't start flaming, but I will say that you can't play LoZ: The Wind Waker, or the new Metroid games on any of the other systems. They sure messed up when they made it like they did though. :( If they keep making all this bad decisions, I see them going the way of Sega. :(