System Requirement

Guest ChaosStorm

Too bad, this means no better graphics & sound

I'd prefer Intel P4 3.2 Ghz as recommended with 8 gb hard drive and other hi-tech stuff. Higher requirements mean that game is better.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'd prefer Intel P4 3.2 Ghz as recommended with 8 gb hard drive and other hi-tech stuff. Higher requirements mean that game is better.

But it has to work on X-box. :angry:

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

hey you forgot to mention the gold credit card with a $10,000.00 limit that ships with the game, that way the rest of us can to afford such a computer. <_<

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

hey you forgot to mention the gold credit card with a $10,000.00 limit that ships with the game, that way the rest of us can to afford such a computer. <_<

Or at least pretend you can afford it until the bill comes at the end of the month.

Eddo, my computer cost less than 1000* and it runs KotOR perfectly. I call it Newegg.com.

*Monitor not included

i agree newegg does rock and yes you can build a comp that is considered to be a dream machine for under or a little over a grand if you know where to shop.

besides my old comp with a geforce 3 runs the game on high with no problems.

Get an XBox and you won't have to worry about req crap. It will run beautifully and smoothly, two things you rarely see together with a PC unless you just bought the PC for 3 grand.

KotOR (Xbox) is anything but smooth.

Especially when there's smoke-effects involved.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Some people can't afford 3 grand, let alone 1 grand. And every year, PC Gaming drains every one of you out of an extra 300 + a year. And I personally don't have that kind of money so I use an Xbox and Ps2.

Not true.

I've had this computer for 3 years now and the only upgrade I had to get (which was well overdue anyways) was getting a better graphics card, which cost barely over $100.

Compare that to the fact that in the past 3 years, I've spent more than that upgrading from a PS to a PS2, and I'd say that it's not any more expensive to own and upgrade your computer as compared to having to dish out $200 or $300 on a new gaming console when they come out, what seems like every 3 or 4 years.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not true. It just means the new features can be shut off or turned down to run on slower PCs. Kind of like how in KOTOR you could select from 3 different detail levels, turn shadows on or off, turn grass on or off, turn frame buffer effects on or off, change the resolution up to 1600x1200... you can add features at the high end, but give users the option of turning them off at the low end.