character creation

I think I saw an unused PC head used once or twice in the whole game. But think about it- on replay, you might not want to have the head of someone already established as another character. I guess this was the rationale.

Why aren't there any older heads? I don't mean elderly, but someone like Canderous. A lot of the heads seemed like kids' heads.

There was only 3 tolerable white guy heads. The other ethnicities' male heads need reworking too- they didn't look right. And the black guys heads all looked like thugs. Get some Denzels in there. Or a couple that look like Samuel L or Billy D - the Jedi wih cornrows was cracking me up.

Most of the chicks looked pretty good; I'd only add to them. ;)

My biggest problem with the character creation in KOTOR was the female heads. They looked good of course, but when's the last time you were with a group of girls and EVERY ONE OF THEM had short hair or a ponytail (except for that freaky looking braid thing. Scary.)?

The hair styles where short to avoid clipping, but it could be put down to the fashion at the time. It's better than double donuts!

I think it was said somewhere that there will be a couple of additional heads to choose from.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Beh I still don't see why there couldn't be a reason for you to a play a non-jedi/sith character.

It's know that there are materials that lightsabers don't affect at all. And then there are the crystals (or was it something else) which makes the wearer immune to the force. Or something along those lines anyway. (One of the JK games had these I think)

Anyway .. a decent non-jedi/sith could surely take out a jedi/sith. I wouldn't doubt that for a minute!

Greets

Why hack and slash endlessly when napalm will do the trick?

Come to think of it...once you confronted Bastila and turned her (if you were playing LS), that's basically the end of the game. Just get your arses out of their and let the Republic Fleet finish the job. Bastila's Battle Meditation was the only thing keeping the Star Forge from being obliterated.

There was no need to confront Malak.

I never even thought of that.

Why hack and slash endlessly when napalm will do the trick?

Come to think of it...once you confronted Bastila and turned her (if you were playing LS), that's basically the end of the game. Just get your arses out of their and let the Republic Fleet finish the job. Bastila's Battle Meditation was the only thing keeping the Star Forge from being obliterated.

There was no need to confront Malak.

I never even thought of that.

You didn't even need to get on the Star Forge...you could just use the Bastila clones to use the Battle Meditation against the original Bastila and the Sith...Bio didn't think about that either...

He is mistaken the stasis tubes for clones, no wonder since they ALL LOOKED LIKE MY CHARACTER.

:p

:rolleyes: Actually no, I am refering to the glitch that some encountered, where after you behead Bastila on the Star Forge, she is still there when you get the awards, alive...I am also refering to the other glitch brought up on the Bio boards where Bastila was still on the ship, still an equippable party member, after she had supposedly been captured by Malak...

He is mistaken the stasis tubes for clones, no wonder since they ALL LOOKED LIKE MY CHARACTER.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, like they couldn't come up with one more different head to put on those guys, they have to be the long haired guy, probably the only cool looking male head in the whole game.