mysterious metamorphosis

Most games only have one ending, regardless of how you played it.

The game still allowed you to play grey. However, you had to make a decision at the end of the game. God forbid that. This is an RPG after all.

How many endings did Fallout have? Did it have an ending to cater for grey characters, or did you have to make a decision in that game as well?

The ending in Fallout changed according to which side-quests you had completed in the game. It must have had a whole lot of endings. I've only tried three different ones myself..

But Volourn is right. It sure sounds like you haven't played Fallout, EnderWiggin.. Wasn't it you who said I should play the game before discussing it in another thread?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The reason why Chris Avellone paid his attention to this thread is because it wasn't as wrong as supposed. The wallpaper at lucasarts.com appeared shortly after.

That's why I arrive at the conclusion that Atris and the masked Sith are identical.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The reason why Chris Avellone paid his attention to this thread is because it wasn't as wrong as supposed. The wallpaper at lucasarts.com appeared shortly after.

That's why I arrive at the conclusion that Atris and the masked Sith are identical.

its just a coincidence. first because if u look closely at the wallpaper the masked sith has big hands especially bigger than atris. this somewhat says hey im a dude. and second why would she need a mask.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

its just a coincidence. first because if u look closely at the wallpaper the masked sith has big hands especially bigger than atris. this somewhat says hey im a dude. and second why would she need a mask.

She wears a mask after becoming evil because of your bad company (as your apprentice?). And the ugly hands? Because of the irritation among the kotor fans. Remember this is only art work. And it works best...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

a few months ago, one of the developers mentioned the masked freak, and used a masculine pronoun to describe.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

<conspiracy>

That's just a metaphor describing the duality of man, it represents the internal fight between good & evil that is currently taking place in every Jedi's head.

That picture doesn't prove anything.

</conspiracy>

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

<conspiracy>

That's just a metaphor describing the duality of man, it represents the internal fight between good & evil that is currently taking place in every Jedi's head.

That picture doesn't prove anything.

</conspiracy>

I was thinking of going that route, but I got offf thee crrackkkk...