In-game Music Selection

I think you should create in game menu dialog with all music trax selection.

...and aks that Lucas boy to insert J.W.'s Duel Of Fates!

Btw, what are the trax from SW films you would like to hear in kotor2?

It would be good for sports games but not kotor

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Agreed...

But maybe after you beat the game you should have the music selection option (like the movie selection).

Also, what was with alot of the cooler movies (hawk escape from Taris) not being in that section?

Agreed...

But maybe after you beat the game you should have the music selection option (like the movie selection).

Also, what was with alot of the cooler movies (hawk escape from Taris) not being in that section?

there was a movie selection!? was it on xbox!?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Agreed...

I saw it on my PC version. It's accessible from teh main menu. You can see any movie you've seen in-game.

omg r u stupid it is on the menu :lol:

put the disc in and wen u get the new game load game menu it is thwe 3rd in the list after that :lol:

im sorry i was more interested in playing the game then looking through those parts of the menu. ill make sure to pay attention next time i play. and i am not stupid. im a middle schooler in a high school math class.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The endings may not be in movie selection, but save ur game just before u beat Malak on the starforge (when he is low on health, no jedi in tubes left to recharge), and u can see the endings to your hearts content.

Then watch the end credits and listen to the music, quite lovely. (Luckily u can read the credits in the back of the maual, and skip the credits. Thank the developers.)

Edited by KOTORFanactic

The music is the key to emotionally attaching the viewer to anything, be that game, movie or whatever! IMHO the score dictates the amount of drama a scene can generate, Conan the Barbarian had a great score, as did LotR and blade had the best, most exciting opening sequence in movie history IMO thanks in no small part to the music!

Now watch the above with no sound and see how much difference it makes, you will see what I mean ;)

But man as a species has embraced music as a form of provokeing emotion for thousands of years, to inspire your comrades or to dishearten your enemies with the sheer force of your drum beats!

Thats why IMO John Williams is a legend to me! and always will be!

:rolleyes: I'll shut up now :lol:

oh, that thing about movies...

we for us, pc users, it was easy to view all of them.u don't even have to beat the game. open your kotor\movies dir and you ll see they are all binked, then just download freeware bink&smacker and you can open any of them in win.

There is a main menu function that allows you to play the music for any of the planets that you've been to so far.  When you beat the game, it will unlock the end-game music as well. ;)

-Akari

Sounds fair enough.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Imperial march!! It was in the first game and i hope it in the second, ive also got it on mp3, top tune, you think sith, you think of imperial march :)

Best star wars music ever! That music, more than anything except maybe vader, made the empire cool.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

There is a main menu function that allows you to play the music for any of the planets that you've been to so far.  When you beat the game, it will unlock the end-game music as well. :)

-Akari

Very nice. This was really missing from the original KOTOR. Now, I hope there will be a bonus track or two for us patient PC-gamers? :)

There is a main menu function that allows you to play the music for any of the planets that you've been to so far.  When you beat the game, it will unlock the end-game music as well. :)

-Akari

Very nice. This was really missing from the original KOTOR. Now, I hope there will be a bonus track or two for us patient PC-gamers? :)

Or us very patient, international Xbox-gamers :)