nfl 2023-2024

Gromnir

Since the Packers continue to beat the Cowboys even without Aaron Rodgers, I'm going to assume they'll also continue to lose to the 49ers until proven otherwise.

In other news, the Packers play the 49ers in the Divisional Round.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

17 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

Since the Packers continue to beat the Cowboys even without Aaron Rodgers, I'm going to assume they'll also continue to lose to the 49ers until proven otherwise.

In other news, the Packers play the 49ers in the Divisional Round.

Oh yeah, the 49ers are going to smoke you, which will make this Cowboys loss all the more embarrassing. The Niners would have won The Big Game last season had Giant Veiny Throbbing 🐓 Brock not gotten hurt.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I guess I'll cheer for the Lions going forward, they're the only team left I like even a little bit. I'm not a Lions fan, or anything, but they're kind of the feel good Cinderellla-ish story just because it's been so rare the last couple of decades that they've been anything but dog$#!+. I can't see them beating the Niners, but it would be nice if they made it to the NFC Championship.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Oh no, Jordan Love has mastered Aaron Rodgers' patented technique of throwing a really stupid interception when down late against the 49ers in the playoffs!

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Hell yeah, Lions! I don't expect them to beat the Niners next weekend, but that would be amazing.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Holy $#!+, are the Lions going to do this? :w00t:

Edit: Nope.

Well, the silver lining is that I am now completely free to do whatever I want 2 Sundays from now. I hate both teams, so I have zero compulsion to watch The Big Game.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I feel like I've seen that NFCCG collapse somewhere else before . . .