Official KOTOR: AE FAQ

mgnails

Well, I've got to say that I'm sad to see Juhani get h4xxed, but I guess that she and her homosexual problems did warrant ueber OMG pwning of the highest degree.

The REAL reason she was cut from the storyline is becuase Chemix is a Neoconservative Christian/Rampant Homophobic. Personally she was one of my favorite characters. Stupid closeminded Chemix. <_<

I am 100% sure that you use percentages too much. And thats nice that your skeptical and that you feel the world must know when the world itself is all skeptical. I guess you just said that so you could let everyone know you joined the club.

I am 100% sure that you use percentages too much.  And thats nice that your skeptical and that you feel the world must know when the world itself is all skeptical. I guess you just said that so you could let everyone know you joined the club.

Does he get a free T-shirt now? If so I wanna join the club I like free T-shirt give aways. B)

Cheers!

Ok, I guess I could start a wish list or something. Just say what you think should be in the mod and we might do it. Make it reasonable, no "I wish there was a bathroom area! This can be where you can dunk Darth Malak in the toliet!" that sort of thing wont be done. <Sigh> Ill just start one of these at our AE forums because it seems many are fed up with us being here spamming the kotor 2 forums even if obsidian said they would let it stay. And I don't really like spamming other peoples forums anyways. If you want more info you will have to come to the project forums. Sorry, but at least there it wont be spam and at least there I can post attachments for more recent downloads instead of waiting an hour for the screenshot to upload on a freewebs site. http://www.elementx.org/Forum But I seriously doubt anyone will join because no one seems to be THAT interested in this "MOD". <_<

Or maybe its just because you look at the forum and think it doesnt look good. But we will have a forum up thats powered by Vbuliiten 3 soon so that would look better or at least have more features. :ph34r:

Hello.

My name is EnderWiggin, and I'm an alcoholic.

What?  Wrong club.  Damn.  I'll be down the street.

lol, you part of that club too eh? :lol:

No. My parents were alcoholics.

So while I enjoy a good rum (or bottle of) I don't get drunk all that often.

ok, i uploaded a screenshot of what the texture looks like, can you find the leg?

This mod will consist of 9 planets, 2 ships, and 3 stations in a list its something like this:

Planets:

Mannan

Kashyyyk

Rebuilt Dantooine

Coruscant

Unknown World

Hoth

Yavin IV

Korriban

Slehyheron

Stations:

The Galaxy Forge

The Dark Forge

Yavin Station

Ships:

Ebon Hawk

Leviathan (probably going to have a more original name)

Your party will look alot different, you will have:

Jedi Master Pascal Neder

Revans Padawan (need a name)

Yuthura Ban

Mission

Bastilla

Chemix

my character (suggestions for a name?)

Exar Kun

Canderous

HK-47

Jolee is in there as a jedi council member on dantooine.  Juhani.....died.  Carth will be ingame yet not in your party.  You can kill him early ingame and get DS points or kill him later in the game and get LS points.  T3-M4 is your servant droid in your "estate" on dantooine.  I know thats 10 party members and the limit is 9.  One of your members will die and Exar Kun will replace them.

Classes:

Jedi Master

Dark Lord

CHOSEN ONE

Jedi Gaurdian

Jedi Consular

Jedi Sentinel

(you will start out as a jedi knight)

Force Powers:

Battle Meditation (boosts your stats and stuns your enemies)

Enhanced Force Storm (much more powerful force storm

Force Summon (you can summon beasts and stuff)

Force Destroy (obliterates all enemies)

Force Create (adds jedi items to your inventory)

Force Morph (you can change into almost any NPC ingame. Sort of like what that geno boss could do in kotor 1)

(More to come for force powers)

New Items:

Alot, most probably a curved lightsaber hilt will be added as well as some more heavy weapon models.  Also some simple items like lightsabers with reasonable stats.  But when you get the CHOSEN ONE class, you become ultimate in power so your lightsaber has maximum abilities. 

Explaination behind the CHOSEN ONE class:

After beating the game, you get a class called CHOSEN ONE.  This class maxes out your stats and makes you a jedi "god".  You will get all force powers ingame as well as all feats in game.  You will also get an arsenal of weapons for you.  And after this, you will have the option of restarting the game except this time, enemies will have quite a bit of power too for you to have a challenge with the new class.  This CHOSEN ONE class is just something that will be added for replayability and to make the game more interesting.  Servant of Eru suggested a non jedi PC but I think the CHOSEN ONE class will make the game more interesting.

I think thats at least most of it.  Any more info and I would be talking about the whole storyline.  There will also be som background new characters (team member's custom charaters) and of course new sidequests.  I will say that malak returns as a droid with a clone army which is what the dark forge is. Its a small sized star forge that can clone people as to how malak raised a clone army of those sith elites.  Yes, the game originally had plans for 6 or 7 KOTOR 1 sized main quests that we might do as expansion packs to this first AE quest.

Also, you may end up with more party members mentioned as I have almost discovered a way to make it so you can take more than just 2 party members with you and how you can have more than just 9 party members.

With that kind of undertaking, the mod will not be finished until 2006.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm shocked no one is talking about these new Force powers.

Force Morph (you can change into almost any NPC ingame. Sort of like what that geno boss could do in kotor 1)

Where the heck do these come from?

DUDE! Because they're kewl and stuff!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

DUDE! Because they're kewl and stuff!

:huh::o:blink: Thats all I got to say about that! Life is like a box of chocolates...

Cheers!

This mod will consist of 9 planets, 2 ships, and 3 stations in a list its something like this:

well, yeah- if you modders are spending half as much time on modding this game as posting here on the forum, i guess this *might* eventually happen.

@ Eclecticist: no- i'm laughing too. look.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Heh, opinions. Why don't you all sort of sit back and wait and see just when this will be done instead of trying to guess the projected release date by yourselves. It should be a comfort to wait and see when something is finished instead of just picking numbers outn of thin air like 2006. It would take 2 years only if we were starting from scratch. Its really quite easy to build something like this off of an already made game. Can you people "discuss" things other than your own projected dates? No offense intended by this post fo course, just a simple question. <_<