Official KOTOR: AE FAQ

mgnails

*back hand slaps eru*

We are not releasing any maps. Just some info and some new screen shots, I've done at least a dozen reskins, helped design a storyline, and have helped support general team issues. Not to mention some before hand modeling work which no pics will be released of till it's completed. I'm not trying to sound like someone demanding praise, I'm not trying to sound like someone who's a big pompus jerk who only cares about getting tons of attension and glorification. I'm just sick of doubt and being insulted by people who know nothing about the work being done. It gets rather anoying when people say u haven't done crap when u have done so much. I was going to release the data/screenshots earlier today but had to leave for a bit. I'll put them up shortly. Anyways, I don't wish for a flame war or anything of the sort. We hope to include a load of features which we will try to implement. Is that wrong to u people, to dream, to try and turn big ideas into big realities?

im confused, so now there wont be maps???

you claim we dont know what were talking about, well, you guys said you dont know what your doing. interesting...

What I fail to understand is why these mod-builders post things about their mods before they've even started. Why not work in silence with the mod until you have something to show? Most of us who have been around for a couple of years have seen countless of these huge mod ideas pop up and disappear without a trace. I'm sorry, but info about something that doesn't exist and most likely will never exist (unfortunately that's what happens to most of these huge projects) is just not worth the time it takes to write. It seems that there are a lot of people out there who just doesn't understand how much work it goes into making an entire game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

*back hand slaps eru*

We are not releasing any maps. Just some info and some new screen shots, I've done at least a dozen reskins, helped design a storyline, and have helped support general team issues. Not to mention some before hand modeling work which no pics will be released of till it's completed. I'm not trying to sound like someone demanding praise, I'm not trying to sound like someone who's a big pompus jerk who only cares about getting tons of attension and glorification. I'm just sick of doubt and being insulted by people who know nothing about the work being done. It gets rather anoying when people say u haven't done crap when u have done so much. I was going to release the data/screenshots earlier today but had to leave for a bit. I'll put them up shortly. Anyways, I don't wish for a flame war or anything of the sort. We hope to include a load of features which we will try to implement. Is that wrong to u people, to dream, to try and turn big ideas into big realities?

You do a good job of coming off that way though. ;)

:rolleyes:

*punches eru then draws lightsaber, holds it in a menacing manor* The mod has started. There will be new areas, but they will not be released till they are completed and ingame. I meant the screen shot/info release yesterday.

*punches eru then draws lightsaber, holds it in a menacing manor* The mod has started. There will be new areas, but they will not be released till they are completed and ingame. I meant the screen shot/info release yesterday.

but you said there wont be maps! and you said you dont know what your doing! how are you making a mod then???

[banging head against keyboard]

ukhsadhvjlkhbnm,vdsakuhldsipoq9w08feioj230987fe9iuvcdlskhvc98pywe89ouidsoiuyvsda

970piouimolmuopaijucw098723pomiu208j97ejpo8pojicj0987wjo

At least this thread was placed in the proper recepticle finally.

That's 'manner' Chemix. And YOU'RE doing the storyline?!! Sheesh. :unsure:

PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!

i can generate dozens of screenshots as well. just a little gimp here and there... voila- screenshot.

i ain't believin it. yeah, call me a doubbity-doubter.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.