Non-Jedi PC

Would you like to have the ability to play as a non Jedi PC in the KotOR AE mod?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have the ability to play as a non Jedi PC in the KotOR AE mod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't really care, but more options for roleplay are always appreciated.

We know it's not going to happen in KotOR 2, but how many people would like the ability to play as a Non Jedi PC in the KotOR AE mod, as well as having the option of wielding the force? I know Hades One, myself and a couple others would all welcome it, but whether you think you would use it or not, aren't more options/customizability always welcomed in any RPG?

JT

Would I like the option? Of course I would. I've never been "against" being able to play non-Jedi classes. Most of my objections to what Hades_One posts is the fact that he makes playing as a Jedi seem wrong.

Obviously I'd want as many different options as possible if it'll add replay value. Hell, I'd play as a crippled old cook if it made my playing experience varied.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Would I like the option? Of course I would. I've never been "against" being able to play non-Jedi classes. Most of my objections to what Hades_One posts is the fact that he makes playing as a Jedi seem wrong.

Obviously I'd want as many different options as possible if it'll add replay value. Hell, I'd play as a crippled old cook if it made my playing experience varied.

My sentiments exactly, the more replay, the better. Thank you for voicing your opinion. :)

Eru,

Out of curiosity, are you guys actually progressing yet? Last I read on here, even team members were having doubts because the lead guy seemed to be all over the place with ideas without really doing much.

I *hope* this mod gets done, but I'm just curious whether it's any further along than it was a couple of weeks ago.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Eru,

Out of curiosity, are you guys actually progressing yet? Last I read on here, even team members were having doubts because the lead guy seemed to be all over the place with ideas without really doing much.

I *hope* this mod gets done, but I'm just curious whether it's any further along than it was a couple of weeks ago.

Well, to put it frankly, I'm not sure. Now the leader is saying that the team member who said he had the model format cracked was either lying, ran into a snag in the real world (finals, family, etc.) or just doesnt' have enough help.

I think there's alot of good intentions, and I think it will get done eventually, it's just a matter of when. :)

Actually, i couldn't care less.

votes for option #3...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy