Silver Armor Party Member

Who do you think the silver armor guy is?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the silver armor guy is?

• Canderous Ordo
    • Carth Onasi
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Darth Sion in disguise
    • Just a New Party Member
    • A Different Returning Party Member
    • Another Returning Character from KOTOR
    • Atton Rand in a Shiny Suit
    • Darth Revan!

First Choice: Candourous

Second Choice: Revan

People in masks tend to have something to hide.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Does it bother anyone else that this guy looks like no more than a glorified sith trooper?

Just seems like a lack of effort went into this guy.

I don't think so but we will see won't we.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think one of the dev's said it was a armoured sith flight suite. :) Can't remember when or where he/she said it though. :p

Actually Akari said it was a new party member but nothing else. But if one of the other devs have said something i'd be interested to read about it, if you can find their post.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Does it bother anyone else that this guy looks like no more than a glorified sith trooper?

Just seems like a lack of effort went into this guy.

I don't think so but we will see won't we.

I didn't mean in terms of voice acting or something, but unless this guy has an actual relation to a Sith Trooper......it just seems they added a hose to a sith trooper more or less and came up with the look.

If my photobucket account wasn't down, I'd post pictures.

Maybe it's a Sith Trooper that Revan thrashed in KOTOR1, and is kept alive via suit a la Vader. Or not.

I think one of the dev's said it was a armoured sith flight suite. :) Can't remember when or where he/she said it though. :)

Actually Akari said it was a new party member but nothing else. But if one of the other devs have said something i'd be interested to read about it, if you can find their post.

(Wraith @ Jul 31 2004, 03:35 PM)

Oh one more any new armor or new designs besides the armored fight suit

I'm not sure... I seem to recall there being a few more, but I can't say that with certainty.

-Akari

Found this, couldn't find the one I wanted. It's out there some were.

Akari didn't correct him about the armored fight suit part if it wasn't... so :p

I think one of the dev's said it was a armoured sith flight suite. :) Can't remember when or where he/she said it though. :lol:

(Wraith @ Jul 31 2004, 03:35 PM)

Oh one more any new armor or new designs besides the armored fight suit

I'm not sure... I seem to recall there being a few more, but I can't say that with certainty.

-Akari

Found this, couldn't find the one I wanted. It's out there some were.

Akari didn't correct him about the armored fight suit part if it wasn't... so :unsure:

This is what Akari had to say in my previous thread on the amoured guy.

The individual in the silver armor in question is a party member. :)

-Akari

He does not look like a 'sith trooper' anymore. Hasn't for a while, but then how would you guys know that?

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

He does not look like a 'sith trooper' anymore.  Hasn't for a while, but then how would you guys know that?

so that begs the question what does he look like now? can you suply a pict for use huddled masses?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

He does not look like a 'sith trooper' anymore.  Hasn't for a while, but then how would you guys know that?

so that begs the question what does he look like now? can you suply a pict for use huddled masses?

Unfortunately, I cannot. At least not right now.

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Unfortunately, I cannot. At least not right now.

ok well thanks atleast for letting us know that he has been changed from a sith looking wanna be.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

So you're confirming that it is in fact a "he"? :lol:

In other words, it's someone vital enough not to be revealed yet due to the story. Dear i say Canderous?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

*considers harsher methods of interrogation....*

Ah well, at least they're giving us SOMETHING.

Yes thats good, especially after the abuse i got for believing he was a party member b4 it was official.

Ah HAH so it is a "he." Then again, "he" is what we would usually default to if the sex is unknown. Nonetheless, it seems that the Sith armor was a simple placeholder. I'm especially curious to see his final artwork.

Could it be a placeholder for the new HK model?

For that matter, is this new HK model going to resemble a cybernetic organism with an exterior of human flesh to make assassination and termination of targets easier? Or am I just daydreaming?

Ah HAH so it is a "he." Then again, "he" is what we would usually default to if the sex is unknown. Nonetheless, it seems that the Sith armor was a simple placeholder. I'm especially curious to see his final artwork.

Could it be a placeholder for the new HK model?

For that matter, is this new HK model going to resemble a cybernetic organism with an exterior of human flesh to make assassination and termination of targets easier? Or am I just daydreaming?

But it never the Sith amour, it was just similar. Thats all.