Silver Armor Party Member

Who do you think the silver armor guy is?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the silver armor guy is?

• Canderous Ordo
    • Carth Onasi
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Darth Sion in disguise
    • Just a New Party Member
    • A Different Returning Party Member
    • Another Returning Character from KOTOR
    • Atton Rand in a Shiny Suit
    • Darth Revan!

Well, we've all seen the guy in the SIth-like shiny silver suit. But who the heck is he? Why is he wearing armor like that?

If we are going to discuss this new character, I would just like to point out that i was the first one to suggest that he might be a new character pretty much everyone didn't believe me but eventually i was proved right. So i would like a little recognition. This is the thread.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Probably just a party member we haven't been told about yet. cheeky-smiley-005.gifcheeky-smiley-023.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Probably just a party member we haven't been told about yet. cheeky-smiley-005.gifcheeky-smiley-023.gif

He has been confirmed as a party member but apart from that we know nothing.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well, we've all seen the guy in the SIth-like shiny silver suit. But who the heck is he? Why is he wearing armor like that?

If we are going to discuss this new character, I would just like to point out that i was the first one to suggest that he might be a new character pretty much everyone didn't believe me but eventually i was proved right. So i would like a little recognition. This is the thread.

:)

Well done.

I'll ignore the fact that ur probably being sacastic and say thanks! post-1139-1094070940.gif

What about the Masked Sith guy travelling with you at least for a short time (in order to size you up threat wise and think of a plan to kill you) or maybe use you and manipulate you to conveniently take out the competition.

I doubt Obsidian would do that.hmm3grin2orange.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'll ignore the fact that ur probably being sacastic and say thanks! post-1139-1094070940.gif

:lol:

Nah, seriously man, good call.

^Yeah, you're always on top of the game. :lol:

You started a rapidly growing trend with smileys that

defies explanation, and apparently you also originally

created most of the topics on this forum. :lol:

Way to go. B)

The only one i really started was the one about the amoured guy and the smiles. The others had been done b4.

I'm going to take the naive route and vote for Canderous.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think most of the members from KOTOR will be larely cameos in this game, though it looks like a few will be joinable.

Obsidian's staff has demonstrated in the past the ability to make memorable characters, and I'd like to let them do that. As much as I think KOTOR:TSL will be a great game, I'm saddened that they have their hands tied in living with other people's characters to an extent.