FLU

elvis911

i had 200 credics after mannom and at the end of the game ihad 123 credics

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think that the level up glitch was one of the best things about KOTOR. If there was no way to cheat and get a whole lot of attributes and force powers. I would have beat the game once and never played it again. If the Sith Lords doesn't have any way to cheat so you can create a super jedi, I am going to be very angry and consider the game a waste of money.

Yowza. I don't believe I just read that.... :)

Anyway, I don't want Kotor II to have any glitches like that, in my opinion. It should be fixed anyway this time around. :)

what's this FLU you all talk about?

Huh? how doya do that will someone please tell me???

how do u  use the FLU???????  how do u save ur level????? im so ****ing confused

If you have the XBox version of the game go to http://superjedi.cjb.net/ to learn how to do the FLU cheat! it will also explain a few other ways to cheat.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

That Jet Li guy has 8 posts, and so far all 8 have been nothing but insults towards other posters.

My guess is JediMafia has returned and is trying to be a **** to anyone and everyone since his ideas were laughed at.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I like how people bash others and question why people use glitches and exploits like the FLU. Maybe its because we have beaten the game several times and need some sort of replay value? Using the FLU is just fun because you can create a character that absolutely dominates.

I'm not saying the only way the game should be played is by using exploits. I'm saying once someone has beaten the game and needs something new and fresh, its ok to use the FLU glitch.

no they are not and why would they put a glicth in a game on purpose besides the sith armor and the sand people outfit

Why do any developers put in cheats, glitches, etc? To make the completion and replay-ability of a game worth while?

some codes(cheats as you call it) is just what the devs dont take out to test stuff with.ex the droid thing(were u can go any were with), debug... ;)

I like how people bash others and question why people use glitches and exploits like the FLU.  Maybe its because we have beaten the game several times and need some sort of replay value?  Using the FLU is just fun because you can create a character that absolutely dominates.

I'm not saying the only way the game should be played is by using exploits.  I'm saying once someone has beaten the game and needs something new and fresh, its ok to use the FLU glitch.

I'm replaying the game right now. I beat everything down on Taris, including the Rancor in combat with a level 2 soldier. I didn't level up until I became a Jedi, and know the game is even more boring that I did level up.

Bendak Starkiller is the only challenge in the game (assuming you fight him at level 2). I've used cheats in other games for fun (most often in GTA3). But you can already own everything in the game as is, so I don't understand using cheats in KOTOR.

I like how people bash others and question why people use glitches and exploits like the FLU.  Maybe its because we have beaten the game several times and need some sort of replay value?  Using the FLU is just fun because you can create a character that absolutely dominates.

I'm not saying the only way the game should be played is by using exploits.  I'm saying once someone has beaten the game and needs something new and fresh, its ok to use the FLU glitch.

I'm replaying the game right now. I beat everything down on Taris, including the Rancor in combat with a level 2 soldier. I didn't level up until I became a Jedi, and know the game is even more boring that I did level up.

Bendak Starkiller is the only challenge in the game (assuming you fight him at level 2). I've used cheats in other games for fun (most often in GTA3). But you can already own everything in the game as is, so I don't understand using cheats in KOTOR.

Hey Ender, looking for some classic level 2 escapades? Try taking on the Sith Govenor on Taris solo...enjoy. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Hey Ender, looking for some classic level 2 escapades?  Try taking on the Sith Govenor on Taris solo...enjoy.  ^_^

I've done that before, but by "accident". I had Bastila and T3 in my party, and T3 didn't have any weapons besides his blaster pistol. Bastila got stuck in a rare "glitch" where she just stands there and doesn't move, so I basically had to defeat the Sith Governor by myself, with T3 shooting little potshots at him from a distance every once in a while.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The govenor didn't seem tough, but I did have Carth and Bastilla with me.

The Rancor is the toughish from a statistical standpoint, but is quite easy to kill in combat. I know you can use an item to kill him simply, but it's much more rewarding to use mines, stealth, and then bait him into tripping across them. When his back is turned, I toss a few grenades, run up the ramp, and then finish him off with a few blaster shots.

I don't understand why all these people don't want cheats in the game. If you don't like to cheat. Don't cheat. Nobodies putting a gun to your head. There are people who like using cheats, even if the game is easy. If cheats will make their gaming experience more enjoyable, why should they be denied?

I don't understand why all these people don't want cheats in the game. If you don't like to cheat. Don't cheat. Nobodies putting a gun to your head.  There are people who like using cheats, even if the game is easy. If cheats will make their gaming experience more enjoyable, why should they be denied?

No one's being denied anything.

Hey Ender, looking for some classic level 2 escapades?  Try taking on the Sith Govenor on Taris solo...enjoy.  ^_^

I've done that before, but by "accident". I had Bastila and T3 in my party, and T3 didn't have any weapons besides his blaster pistol. Bastila got stuck in a rare "glitch" where she just stands there and doesn't move, so I basically had to defeat the Sith Governor by myself, with T3 shooting little potshots at him from a distance every once in a while.

Same thing happened to me.warrior.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I don't understand why all these people don't want cheats in the game. If you don't like to cheat. Don't cheat. Nobodies putting a gun to your head.  There are people who like using cheats, even if the game is easy. If cheats will make their gaming experience more enjoyable, why should they be denied?

I agree with your logic to a certain extent. If there is a feature that makes certain people happy, and it's optional, then great. But who needs a fake level up cheat when a level 2 PC can take on a Rancor?

People who use the FLU in KOTOR are sad, sad folks.

I agree with your logic to a certain extent. If there is a feature that makes certain people happy, and it's optional, then great. But who needs a fake level up cheat when a level 2 PC can take on a Rancor?

I agree.

multi.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I still don't see why it make a difference if people use the FLU while playing through the game. I mean I have beaten the game some 50 or 60 times now and I am just starting to use the FLU on my most recent play through. I think there maybe should have been some normal cheat codes for the Xbox version, like there was for the PC version, but if all you have for cheats in the game is the FLU (not including the glitch called galaxy droid) then of course people are going to use it. I hope that Obsidian will be kind enough to put in real cheat codes in TSL.

I know alot of people though the KOTOR was way to easy and that there is no need for cheat codes but for some people its the only way that they will replay the game is if they can use codes to do things they normally couldn't do or get early in the game [i.e. in Quake 2 (old school game I know) you could get codes to give you all the weapons from the start or infinite lives etc. It was just plain fun to get every type of weapon right from the get go and watch your enimies blow up or run while on fire or whatever happened when hit with certain weapons].

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

When has cheating ever been mandatory in a video game? It is always optional. And I do agree that anyone who needs to use the FLU to get through the game is a little sad. I use it cause I like to get every feat and force power and mass amounts of attributes to crush anyone who opposes me. I beat the game a dozen times fair and square and it started getting pretty boring. The ability to cheat in KOTOR is the only reason I still own the game.

No one's being denied anything.

You should elaborate more before you post things like this. You made no point what so ever.

Geez, beat the game 3 or 4 times on my own and I'm sad because eventually I started playing with the glitches to get 1 freakin Dark Jedi (Canderous) into my game and a few neat Force powers? (Or getting a few NPCs to skip a power so they wouldn't use the lower level ones after I purchase better ones when I'm not looking.)

The govenor didn't seem tough, but I did have Carth and Bastilla with me.

The Rancor is the toughish from a statistical standpoint, but is quite easy to kill in combat.  I know you can use an item to kill him simply, but it's much more rewarding to use mines, stealth, and then bait him into tripping across them.  When his back is turned, I toss a few grenades, run up the ramp, and then finish him off with a few blaster shots.

Huh? Just throw a grenade/stealth/grenade/stealth etc. If done correctly you may not even need to move to kill him.

Then, put the grenade and scent in the bodies as normal and get EXP a second time.

How handy.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

I am wandering if there will be available the FLU trick from KOTOR.  I don't really expect anyone to know the answer to this . . . I am just bored and curious because the FLU, once you had already been through the game without the FLU, was quite enjoyable.

Thank you Elvis for your comments. When i've finished playing Kotor2 alot, i guess i'll 'be sad' and look for another FLU since i'm the one who found the first. I got tired of playing the game the normal way and went looking for cheats. I ran into the 'feat glitch' but it was only temporary. Luckily, i stumbled on a way to keep feats/powers permanently. Other forum members at Bioware, GameFAQ and IGN helped to find all the rest like the attributes, skill points and 'NPC Jedi' trick.

Nice to see you again Adria. Figures you would be a mod here. :rolleyes:

As for all the people who seem to think we are 'sad', here's my old quote to them from Bioware.

Hello everyone. I read on another thread that there are some people who really don't like the Ultimate Level Up Glitch and are being really rude/forceful with their opinions. Here's my quoted response.

------ ---------- ---------------- -----------------

"I'm more worried about the lack of good spellers or those who received 'bad' grades in english than i am about using the glitch.

Seriously though, i knew when i posted the glitch that eventually i would get some flack from people who don't like cheating. I started not to post the glitch for various reasons but i went ahead and posted the glitch for one reason.

EVERY KOTOR OWNER/PLAYER CAN MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND

I appreciate the opinions of those people who do not like cheating but try remembering we all have our own minds. Do not force your opinion on me. If someone posts online that they personally wouldn't use a cheat, i'd understand and respect that. I personally wouldn't use a cheat until i had gone through a game at least 3 or 4 times. However, i can't stand 'flamers' who try to call cheat users 'lazy' or equate us with the anti-christ. (Maybe they don't go that far but some get close).

I use the glitch to 'enhance' my gaming experience. I'm old enough to make up my own mind as to what i consider to be fun or not. That 'peer pressure' crap stopped working on me back in grade school. I posted the glitch because i RESPECTED the right of the forum readers to choose on their own whether to use it or not. When these flamers start paying for my games, then i will think about playing the game the way they want me to. Until then, stop being a hypocrite. Those that are the most fervent about cheating on Kotor are probably those who cheat in every other game they own. I know that they can't tell me that they have 'never' cheated at a game, so what's the point? I'm happy with my game. You're happy with your game. My instruction manual didn't say 'have fun but play your copy of Kotor the same way every time to appease others'.

In summary, we all have our own opinions. However i feel opinions should be stated not 'forced' on others. Everyone isn't the same. We all have our own minds. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GLITCH, THEN DON'T USE THE GLITCH. It's really simple."

When someone starts to annoy you, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and force choke his a--