I don't know, therapists aren't cheap for what they do. You might think about alternatives...an emotional support animal, perhaps? Something fluffy so nice to touch, and pocket sized so that you could carry it around in case for urgent emotional support or for when you just want to talk. :) 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bugarup said:

I don't know, therapists aren't cheap for what they do. You might think about alternatives...an emotional support animal, perhaps? Something fluffy so nice to touch, and pocket sized so that you could carry it around in case for urgent emotional support or for when you just want to talk. :) 

How about a Gerbil? 

#Day 1 

My therapist has told me to not dwell so much on my problems. I've been told to avoid all associated thoughts or contact with my problem. I'm going to do what is recommended and will take up swimming in the meantime. 

Swimming? Like a hamster would?
Rangers are also quite proficient at swimming.
Baldur's Gate is located at a river. Baldur's Gate -> Minsc
You can't escape it. It'll haunt you for your whole life.
Squeak squeak.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Oner said:

Swimming? Like a hamster would?
Rangers are also quite proficient at swimming.
Baldur's Gate is located at a river. Baldur's Gate -> Minsc
You can't escape it. It'll haunt you for your whole life.
Squeak squeak.

You're sadly right. My only motivation when swimming was the thought of Minsc drowning.... 

**** YOU MINSC and I would have gotten away with a good life if it wasn't for you and that furry hamster  

#Day 4 I am seeking more help from my therapist. I have been suggested a stress ball. I doubt it will work. I imagine I will envision Minsc or that brat of a pet hamster as the ball and do terrible things like flush the stress ball down a blocked toilet. 

"Borrowed" from a blog... It may help with stress relief 😇

Ingredients:

1. 1 Hamster, quartered
  2. 1 cup diced onion
  3. 2 large tomatoes (from your garden) or 1 can of tomatoes
  4. Assorted fresh, or canned veggies

Preparation: Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional) liberally on the meat. Pour some cooking oil into a large pot (dutch oven). Saute the meat with the onions until well browned. Drain the excess oil, add about 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. Cut up the tomatoes and add. If you use canned tomatoes add them now. Turn down the heat, and let slow cook for at least an hour. Important: older hamsters may require cooking longer than an hour. Check periodically for tenderness. If you don’t you will have a hard time chewing the meat. After the meat is tender, add the veggies, carrots, potatoes, banana pepper, what ever you like. Cook until the veggies are done. An option you can use is, cook up your favorite pasta and serve over the pasta. (eliminate the potatoes).

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

12 hours ago, Gorth said:

"Borrowed" from a blog... It may help with stress relief 😇

Ingredients:

1. 1 Hamster, quartered
  2. 1 cup diced onion
  3. 2 large tomatoes (from your garden) or 1 can of tomatoes
  4. Assorted fresh, or canned veggies

Preparation: Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional) liberally on the meat. Pour some cooking oil into a large pot (dutch oven). Saute the meat with the onions until well browned. Drain the excess oil, add about 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. Cut up the tomatoes and add. If you use canned tomatoes add them now. Turn down the heat, and let slow cook for at least an hour. Important: older hamsters may require cooking longer than an hour. Check periodically for tenderness. If you don’t you will have a hard time chewing the meat. After the meat is tender, add the veggies, carrots, potatoes, banana pepper, what ever you like. Cook until the veggies are done. An option you can use is, cook up your favorite pasta and serve over the pasta. (eliminate the potatoes).

Thanks for the recipe. It did help with stress relief 🤗 but in the wrong way.... now I only hunger for Hamster meat. And I feel something is missing, I want to devour and eat Minsc. But I'm not sure how that will work. IS there a human option for this recipe? 

I can't believe this thread is still going....one day an AI will look back at the Obsidian Forums and declare us the nuttiest bunch that ever posted on the internet. And don't come at me telling me about 4chan we have higher standards here.

• Haha 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif