Unarmed Combat

Someone suggested an option to sheathe your weapons and got flam-basted pretty good.

I think it makes sense however.

the option to do that would be good. especially since we see the characters running around all the time. running with drawn blasters looks stupid. there was this scene on taris- carth was nagging about him and his problems and he had weapons in his hands while he was gesticulating. looked kindda funny actually

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

to get you started: just pick the first one:

1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.

the sith armor on taris.

there ya go...

Who is crazy enough to tell you to put your weapons away?

I think we know the answer to that question.....Jennai Starr. Not only should we put our weapons away but we should USE CAPS AT ALL TIMES AND NEVER END A SENTENCE OR USE PARAGRAPHS.

)

All I'd like to know is what game that picture in the upper right-hand corner is from. Grr...

The game in the screenshot is Thousand Arms. Fun game, great characters, average plot, bad battle system. Also one of the few RPGs to contain a dating-sim in them.

A lot of games put in a side-quest specifically to include an unarmed combat.  Perhaps KOTOR:TSL will as well.

I suggest mud wrestling mini-games, ladies only. Ladies only because I'm aware that Obsidian regretfully has to allocate effort, and doing the animations and textures for males would double the work the art dept would have to do.

It's a sacrifice we'll live through though, sigh.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I can accept that in our culture many men might enjoy the image of two half-naked women psudeo(sp?)-wrestling but... why in mud? There's nothing sexy about mud and there's a great deal that's unsexy. It's dirty and it would get in your eyes, mouth, and hair. It's usually cold, slimy, and if you're wrestling in it you're as likely to fall as you are to stand.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I can accept that in our culture many men might enjoy the image of two half-naked women psudeo(sp?)-wrestling but... why in mud? There's nothing sexy about mud and there's a great deal that's unsexy. It's dirty and it would get in your eyes, mouth, and hair. It's usually cold, slimy, and if you're wrestling in it you're as likely to fall as you are to stand.

That's why I prefer Turkish oil wrestling. Between two women offcourse. :)

Funny thing is, even fighting without a saber was pathetically easy at the later stages of the game (minus the extended battles on the Star Forge).  Maybe it was just on easy, but I think I tried the hardest setting too.

It was (even on the star forge), instead of letting the AI develop Canderous I set him up as a dual wielding melee character myself. He was killing enemies faster then my lvl2/18 scoundrel/counselor.

Dual-wielding seemed to be the way to go in KOTOR.

Yes, but it takes true devotion to kill Malak with a single blaster and no force powers. :unsure:

True devotion and some Thermal detonators :p

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

rule 152 for being a dark overlord:

If I corrupt any of the heroes and turn them to the "Dark Side," I will not tell them to prove their loyalty by killing their former friends or family members.

well, nartwark... i think this says it all

Dual-wielding seemed to be the way to go in KOTOR.

Yes, but it takes true devotion to kill Malak with a single blaster and no force powers. :unsure:

True devotion and some Thermal detonators :p

Nope, nothing but mah Gehohardan Assassin pistol. And I still pwnt him. <_<