How long do we have to wait?

We just got two new interviews.

Everyone is up in arms about how exactly robes will look, and people have been critical of early screenshots.

There is a lot of time between now and Feb. I say give us a few Developer Diaries and I'll be happy for a while. Hold off on screenshots/movies until more models/levels/textures are done.

I think that it will be very little new info out until the hype machine starts just before the release.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The screenshots and concept art already give us a lot to speculate about.

People are too busy bitching about Carth, or debating robe styles to discuss them however.

Consider the asteroid exploding, or that odd gridwork above a planet.

The new Sith with a mask.

The sceenshots show combat with multiple types of enemies, something KOTOR was skimpy on.

Why is there a character wielding a red (usually Sith/evil) and a blue (good-guy) lightsaber at once? PC's obviously could do this in the first game, but this suprises me in an official screenshot.

What are those red-glowing things around the handles of the two lightsabers?

There is an interesting bridge/navigation area in one the screen-shots. Whose ship is that?

What is that big-uber-droid in the last screenshot?

Is Peragus actually an asteroid and not a planet?

What are the new creatures in concept art?

What are the purposes of the laser beams in the third concept art?

Are Kreia's robes modelled after Samurai garb?

What are the new locations?

Is Mira single?

There's a lot to talk about.

I always just assumed that that means he was using a master level feat. In KOTOR 1 my characters hands glowed when he used master level flurry for example

You mean somthing like Kessel? The asteroid prison. Be intresting to visit a place like that.

Was it Kessel? I'm no expert on Star Wars but Kessel III rings a bell.

Its taking forever for Lucasarts to release something new. Pics, movies or anything! Just how long will it take so us fourm using can discuss something fresh.

As long as it takes.

We're guests here and we're on their timetable, not the other way around.

Consider the asteroid exploding, or that odd gridwork above a planet.

No idea.

The new Sith with a mask.

I think it's a Jedi Master that worked from the inside. Perhaps one shown in Knights,maybe not. And that's a very wild guess on my part.

The sceenshots show combat with multiple types of enemies, something KOTOR was skimpy on.

True,could be interesting.

Why is there a character wielding a red (usually Sith/evil) and a blue (good-guy) lightsaber at once? PC's obviously could do this in the first game, but this suprises me in an official screenshot.

Changing things up,or simply just something done in the screen.

I'm thinking a Feat that has been maxed,or a force power of some kind.

There is an interesting bridge/navigation area in one the screen-shots. Whose ship is that?

The Siths?No idea at this point.

What is that big-uber-droid in the last screenshot?

A big-uber-droid who's not very happy with you.

Would be my guess for the moment,unless new info comes out to say otherwise.

What are the new creatures in concept art?

The one kind of looks like the frog things outside of Jabba's palace in ROTJ.

What are the purposes of the laser beams in the third concept art?

Don't know.

Are Kreia's robes modelled after Samurai garb?

I don't think so,but could be wrong. Looked to me simply done to make her look mysterious.

What are the new locations?

Won't know without more info.

Is Mira single?

Guess that depends on you.

The creator of this thread is right, since E3 KOTOR news has been quite stale. The only thing keeping us going is the interviews. Speaking of interviews, the Playmoreconsoles.com interview that I'm working on now will be put up sometime early July. Its going to be different from all other KOTOR 2 interviews so far as all questions are questions that HASNT been asked before. So there will be some new info coming out of that.

Plus my Theforce.net interview will be coming in early July. I gave you all the choice of coming up with the questions to that interview but not many people seemed to be interested in it. So TFN decided to just let the TFN forum people come up with the questions.

Anways, in early July there will for sure be 2 new interviews coming out that will shine new light on KOTOR 2.

I'm trying to help you guys out....

It's still pretty early in the game's development and the planned release date is quite awhile away. Remember how the development of KOTOR was handled. Slowly but surely information was put up on the main Web site each week, showcasing a new planet or a NPC in the game. I suspect we'd get something similar here. Other info to release a little bit at a time would probably be Force Powers and Feats. Otherwise, I can't think of many questions rules wise or in general they haven't already answered. Although I wouldn't mind some more questions being answered along the lines of what they felt in the first game didn't work and needed to be changed in this game.

Judging from the recent interview FU gave, they haven't changed much and accepted that KOTOR was a pretty good game.

I'm expecting the story to be better in KOTOR:TSL, but not many huge changes. Now, for Obsidian's second game, I'm ready to be truly surprised.

I am sure Microsoft would still allow the game to be XBox/PC. They haven't done any strongarming on any games yet to make them XBox, not PC, to my knowledge. Halo PC was just delayed to focus on the XBox version first. The exclusives seem to be more game console exclusive rather than excluding PC versions.