Who would you most like to meet in real life

Cantousent

I could have sworn you were a guy with a beard, Vol. Of course, that wouldn't necessarily prevent us from dating. I'd have to search my soul and consult my wife before a final decision. ...And stop giving out your address on the internet. Some day some crazy is going to attack you or something, you (just for kumquat!) doofus!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I hope they do. I dare them to. If they kill me; I died and don't have to worry about Internet Message Board Geeks. If I kill them in self defense I could brag how I dealt with a scummy attempted murderer. See, either way, I win. :D

Hey, just bring your wife. I have nothing against threesomes. B)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I hope they do. I dare them to. If they kill me; I died and don't have to worry about Internet Message Board Geeks. If I kill them in self defense I could brag how I dealt with a scummy attempted murderer. See, either way, I win. :D

Hey, just bring your wife. I have nothing against threesomes. B)

Go away.

im confused...this started as a 'who would you like to meet', then it turned into a 'i want to let someone rot in my basement', then it was a 'i want to hurt you', then it was a 'what is your address', after that was a ' are you male or female', then it was a 'my wee-wee is bigger than yours'. and now its a 'flame war'. this topic has made a turn for the worse :(

There can be no harmony without FO3... :angry:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^ Hahahah

If I was to meet someone from round here, I guess it would be cool to get a chance to hang out with the Situationist. So we could bullsh*t about music. Eldar would be good to have a chat with too. Always seemed like a patient and friendly guy to me. Except when I first joined the BIS boards and he accused me of being a misguided, one-time-posting troll. ;)

d'oh, I can't even remember that, StillLife. I try to be patient and such, but sometimes I'll catch on to a quick phrase or sentence and lose my temper and then who knows what the hell I'll end up saying. What's stupid is I'll virtually always feel guilty after the fact.

Heh, well, if we ever meet in person (unfortunately, that's pretty doubtful) I'll buy you a beer as a belated apology. I just don't want other folks to see a trend and start making up times when I was meanspirited to them.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!