Mira the Bounty Hunter

Halo isn't a role playing game.  Never played Halo so I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Never played HALO!??!! Shame on you! One of the few first person shooters I enjoyed.

how could u say HALO was RPG?????????????????

i thought halo was a little overrated, but I thought it was great fun, too. I don't think it was REVOLUTIONARY, like some people like to say, but playing Blood Gulch with your friends was pretty cool... :p but back on topic, Mira is a bounty hunter? if so, then she can catch me anytime... :blink:

Thing is I want to play a scoundrel in a jedi universe so that there just might be a challenge to the game.

Dude, if you want to be a bounty hunter in an RPG environment so bad, play Galaxies. Also, what's this "munchkin" people keep referring to?

Munchkin

You'll need to scroll down to it.

Actually that is one definition.

Munchkin have several, when I use it is to descrive powergamers that cheat and have no idea of what roleplaying actually is.

That is why I started to use it when Epic levels were confirmed.

drakron.png

[quote name='Darion

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Doom 3, Halo 2? Errrrmm...There was more but I forgot...

In what sort of way would they improve the gameplay? They aren't exactly doing anything new IIRC.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I honestly don't know, or what you know, but they probably have something up their sleeves... ;)

I hope they do, the whole fps-scene has been stagnant for years. One horrible WWII clone after the other...

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Red Faction's geomod engine was hyped up but didn't deliver, since the whole thing was poorly implemented. For Doom 3, HL2 and Halo 2, i'll reserve my judgement.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Red Faction's geomod engine was hyped up but didn't deliver, since the whole thing was poorly implemented. For Doom 3, HL2 and Halo 2, i'll reserve my judgement.

I'd had a playable alpha for Doom 3 for ages. They've had two years to improve what's already in my hands. I can only imagine.