New interview posted at ValhallaGamers.com

That answers the question on whether or not Peragus was one of the 7 worlds or not.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wait, does that mean we get an apprentice? Or get to be an apprentice?

I'm not sure but getting an apprentice would rock. perhaps one of the things you unlock with the prestige classes is the ability to take on an apprentice.

Levelcap at 30? or even no levelcap at all? Interesting to see how that's going to be implemented, considering how fast you leveled up in KotOR under the given timeframe.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think we get an apprentice. I think that will determine the way recruiting works as well, and also explains the prestige class Jedi Master being added.

I think that Obsidian meant by exploring the relationship between the Master and the Apprentice, not the actual gameplay-mechanic of having one yourself.

But that's just me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that Obsidian meant by exploring the relationship between the Master and the Apprentice, not the actual gameplay-mechanic of having one yourself.

Indeed.

I wander if that's going to be more like the Luke Skywalker/Obi-Wan relation in Episode IV, with your character being a war veteran rather then a combat pilot.

What i don't understand is what's so special about you that you are being hunted down.

I mean, granted, you are the last 'known' Jedi, so to speak, but once the Sith find out you are not the only one left, it won't matter who you are, you'll be just another Jedi that needs to be killed like the rest of your party.

Unless of course, there 'isn't' anything special about your character, in the end, this isn't a Bioware game.

Maybe in KOTORII you play an average shmuck who will become the uber hero of the game by action alone, not status quo...

Levelcap at 30? or even no levelcap at all?

Powergamer Galore, anyone? ^_^

What are you smiling at ?!? This is dire news... <_<

Not if youre a powergamer. ;) Then again what's the point of being a powergamer if the game is so ridiculously easy even the hardcore RPers and casual players have uber characters. :(