Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Frightened Child (Spoilers)

Forgotten Sanctum Frightened Child Collections

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WailingHost

WailingHost

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

What do you think was up with the Frightened Child you encounter in the Collections in the Forgotten Sanctum? I read the lore from the book near her and it seems like she's able to bring imaginary beings and objects into being. When you terminate her life, one remarks "it's better of she's dead, whatever she was" almost making it sound like she was never human to begin with.

Are some humans "evolving" perhaps or becoming god-like beings?

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2984 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
I do t think it’s explained more that that.

It’s possible to conjure beings out of soul energy, see: previous two DLC and Chanters.

I remember she came with the instrument/crossbow thingy. I just assumed she was some kind of ultra powerful disturbed chanter.

house2fly

house2fly

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1137 posts
I figure she was some super-powerful Watcher variant. I love all the post-fight barks for her. "She attacked us first, you all saw right?"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forgotten Sanctum, Frightened Child, Collections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users