Is a KotOR 3 logically possible?

Do you think it is or isn't and why?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is or isn't and why?

• Yes
    • No
    • There WILL BE a KotOR3. *Brandishes whip at cowering devs*
    • I don't beleive in logic.
    • What's the point of this topic? KotOR 2 has even come out.

QUOTE(OrganisedChaos @ Aug 29 2004, 04:37 AM)

I would like to see a KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC, that would have new possiblities for plot, characters etc

Feargus actaully stated in an interview that he would like to do a KotNR aswell. Maybe your dreams will come true someday.

I already said all of this on the last page

I believe that it is semi-logical.  It may have to be completely redone, and not very. . .original. . .but it has tremendous potential money making.  Now, I too would prefer to see a KotNR, but hundreds of years after Star Wars.

This is just my two cents, and some isn't very logical but

"Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it."

Star Trek XI: The Undiscovered Country

That would be Star Trek VI: The Undiscoved Country post-1139-1093799936.gif

The only have been ten films.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

From a business standpoint, I would not only say it is logical and likely, I would say its inevitable. The franchise has had a huge start and KotOR2 will likely re-kindle any energy that has been lost. With the next-gen systems coming out soon, MS must feel pressure to develop a third game.

I think it isn't and here's some reason's why:

1. They'll have a difficult time creating new force powers, feats, classes, and skills for the game since they've already made so many for KotOR 2.

2. It's probably going to be hard making new sidequests since they've already (supposedly) created and implemented so many from the beggining of KotOR, to the end of KotOR 2.

3. Not necesarrily a good reason, but they might have to take a good amount of time making a new graphics engine; without it, a KotOR 3 probably won't have good sales.

:blink: But these are just my opinoins/speculations so I hope I'm not shattering anyones dreams. ;) So state which choice and why. Please. :lol:

KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think it isn't and here's some reason's why:

1. They'll have a difficult time creating new force powers, feats, classes, and skills for the game since they've already made so many for KotOR 2.

2. It's probably going to be hard making new sidequests since they've already (supposedly) created and implemented so many from the beggining of KotOR, to the end of KotOR 2.

3. Not necesarrily a good reason, but they might have to take a good amount of time making a new graphics engine; without it, a KotOR 3 probably won't have good sales.

:lol: But these are just my opinoins/speculations so I hope I'm not shattering anyones dreams. :blink: So state which choice and why. Please. :lol:

KNIGHTS OF THE NEW REPUBLIC?

;)CAN YOU READ?

If KOTOR 3 isn't made I'll personally hunt down the people who refused to let it get developed and kill the scum.muahahahahaha...

violent-smiley-014.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

KotOR 1: Padawans of the Old Republic

KotOR 2: Knights of the Old Republic

KotOR 3: Masters of the Old Republic

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I was gonna say the same thing and then post-1139-1093808656.gif for wasting our time!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I was gonna say the same thing and then post-1139-1093808656.gif for wasting our time!

:blink: I think you just waisted are time too, Tzu...<_<

Careful or you'll get one to. post-1139-1093808848.gif

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

:p Sorry, but I'm wearing a cup right now... :ph34r: for personal reasons. :o

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

:p Sorry, but I'm wearing a cup right now... :ph34r: for personal reasons. :o

post-1139-1093809024.gif Take one of them instead.

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

:blink: I'm wearing a hockey helmet...

:p I think you just waisted are time too, Tzu...<_<

:o Sorry, but I'm wearing a cup right now... :ph34r: for personal reasons. :p

I'm sure all those damn smilies you downloded are putting millions of viruses in your computer. :ph34r: ^_^

WTF?

confused-smiley-013.gif

:rolleyes: I'm wearing a hockey helmet...

;) I think you just waisted are time too, Tzu...<_<

:rolleyes: Sorry, but I'm wearing a cup right now... :ph34r: for personal reasons. :p

I'm sure all those damn smilies you downloded are putting millions of viruses in your computer. :ph34r: ^_^

post-1139-1093809445.gif

if they want force powers in kotor 3 that aren't in kotor 2 lightsabre absorb lightning aka obi wan in ep 2 or rebounding off like yoda in ep 2 also the force jump used vertically, and whatever else everyone has been whining for to be included in kotor 2

kotor3, or maybe kotnr, or something like that, will surely happen to exist.

i gathered some kinda proof:

"How much life do you think this series has? Is a third installment something you'd like to pursue?

Mike Gallo: I think that there's a great opportunity with the KOTOR franchise. It's a largely unexplored part of the greatest license ever, and it has more freedom than any other time period within that license. We're working on The Sith Lords to make it a great experience for the player, and I think that any future sequels will naturally fall out of that. If I had it my way, I'd be involved in the KOTOR franchise for a long time to come!"

I would say it is.

The main reason why i say this is because the starwars thing seems to hav a history of trilogies. For example:

Episodes 4, 5, 6

Episodes 1, 2 ,3

and in computer games to. For example with kyle katarn in:

Dark Forces

Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast

(ive missed mysteries of the sith, expansion to dark forces 2 because u play kyle for only the first 4 levels in mysteries, then u switch to mara jade).

There will be a KOTOR3. How the story will be, the gameplay, the game itself etc, will be i dont know. I will leave that to the writers and developers.