Something vile in the stash

Another one who has kith meat in the stash. You can't drop things in this game. Whatever is in your inventory stays there until you use or sell it. It's completely bizarre, but there you have it. (Will be happy to be proven wrong on this!)

Yeah, my Kind Wayfarer Paladin character is positively nauseous at this point.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Put it into some random container and forget it. There are tons of containers in every map.

Tried that. It wouldn't let me transfer food to a container.

• Like 1

Give it to your crew and pretend it's normal food. Nice way to get a mutiny. ;)

Put it into some random container and forget it. There are tons of containers in every map.

Preferably in the HQ of your least favorite faction. :-

"Sooo, you're a paladin? And you just put corrupted kith meat in the larders of some innocent people? What are you? The emo'est of the Bleak Walkers?"

• Like 3

Nerf Troubadour!

I don't want to sell it; just dump it. How do I do that? I can't move food from the stash to my personal inventory.

Technically you couldn't sell it if you wanted to, its price is 0. So think about it as...a donation to the merchant. I'm sure the lady who sells pets would totally appreciate the gesture.  :yes:

• Like 1

...a donation to the merchant. I'm sure the lady who sells pets would totally appreciate the gesture.  :yes:

"We have many animals on offer, all well-trained and eager for kith meat." :woot:

"I'd like to return these pets. When I wake up from sleep I find them sitting in a circle around my bed. Watching me intensely. And salivating."

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

"I'd like to return these pets. When I wake up from sleep I find them sitting in a circle around my bed. Watching me intensely. And salivating."

Now I want a community pet with the Berserker class' abilities, triggered by bloodied Kith. :p

Chihuahua named pickles...

• Like 3

Now I want a community pet with the Berserker class' abilities, triggered by bloodied Kith. :p

Chihuahua named pickles...

I would argue that "berserker dog" sounds more like a dachshound to me. Maybe I'm biased

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

I have always theorized that human tastes the best out of all the animals ...

Play as a Corpse Eater and find out. :grin:

I only found out two things:

1. Gibs are inedible;

2. Your party gives you dirty looks if in the middle of a battle you decide to have a lunch break while they're busy murdering dudes. Kind of ruins the appetite. 

The official opinion from selected serial killers is that humans taste like pork. So there you go, you can now skip the research. :x

https://www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/05/human-meat-taste-cannibal

• Like 2

The official opinion from selected serial killers is that humans taste like pork. So there you go, you can now skip the research. :x

https://www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/05/human-meat-taste-cannibal

Have a like! Not because I agree and like the taste of human meat, but I like your research. Excuse me, now I have to go vomit. *some appropriate smiley* 

• Like 2

Nerf Troubadour!

Have a like! Not because I agree and like the taste of human meat, but I like your research. Excuse me, now I have to go vomit. *some appropriate smiley* 

But is it better than pork .... lol sorry maybe going a little too far I really don't want to know, I am mostly Vegetarian myself I just say that to tease my friends who eat meat :skeptical:

Edited by bringingyouthefuture

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy