This is a list of changes from 3.0.0.0010 to v3.1.1.0024 that specifically affect modding the game. The patch notes for other changes to the game can be found here.
Modding Patch Notes for 3.1.1.0024
- Fixed game data reference properties in the documentation omitting the "ID" suffix from the property name.
- If enchanting an item would block the player from crafting multiple other enchantments, the names of every blocked enchantment are reported.
- Fixed conditionals named (Progression Table) <Name> failing or behaving strangely when previewing ability trees that utilized them.
- Added ConsumableComponent.SpoilHours
- Added GlobalDataReferencesComponent.SpoiledFoodItem
- Added GodChallengeComponent.FoodSpoils
- Added StatusEffectAttackFilter.HealthPercentage/HealthOperator, which require that the attacker's health be a certain value for the effect to be applied
- Added EconomyComponent.PetMeldingNoBonusCost
- Added EconomyComponent.PetMeldingWithBonusCost
- Added ChatterEventComponent.SelectHumorThreshold, IdleTimeThreshold
- Added AIBehaviorType.MoveToWaypointInCombat
- Added SpecialGenericAbilityType.FleeAbility
- Added OpenPetMelding script