Missing Nungata has a very, very long thread in the bug sub forum—been there since release.

Not sure what the slog zone bug is.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Good to see the game is still tweeked and improved. This is the kind of things that help customers trust in developers.

Still, as a personal note, i don't have much hope to see one day, in the patch notes, the 2 things i would like to see. I may, or may not reclaim my key one day. As it is, i really do not feel any urge to play Deadfire, or even finish Pillars 1 (replaying BG). But Wasteland 3 is for next year, probably, so... not everything is lost.

Edited by Abel

What are the things you’d like to see?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Already talked about it, i won't rince and repeat, so in a nutshell:

-Good ol' Might Attribute which i want to see dead once and for all.

-Per encounter crap/auto heal after combat, which seems to reflect pretty well what Blizzard had in mind while developping their hack n slash "Diablo 3" ("Players should feel powerful" and "Nothing should get in the way while killing things")

I can bear with everything i dislike, but these. It's already patch 3.0, so i guess that's it for the little hope i still had.

-Per encounter crap/auto heal after combat, which seems to reflect pretty well what Blizzard had in mind while developping their hack n slash "Diablo 3" ("Players should feel powerful" and "Nothing should get in the way while killing things")

I can bear with everything i dislike, but these. It's already patch 3.0, so i guess that's it for the little hope i still had.

1. might: wow did you even play poe1?

2. auto heal: wow did you even play poe1?

per-encounter - yeah that ship sailed a long time ago. no way they're just patching that away.

• Like 1

per-encounter - yeah that ship sailed a long time ago. no way they're just patching that away.

Well, as i said somewhere, i could never play past Act 2 ^^ (though i've spent 150H just playing 2 acts). I got stuck quite a long while on the character creation page, too, and much more while playing afterwards, trying to figure out what to do with this crap, before coming up with a totally unsatisfying compromise which i could not make do. But yeah, chances for them to patch things now are pretty inexistant. I agree on this. Especially since they solved the Might Attribute problem during beta, before reverting to previous system.

I probably won't follow much Obs anymore, but it's still nice to see them improving the game like they did with the first one. Hope they can remain independant and not follow Bioware's path.

Edited by Abel

Well, as i said somewhere, i could never play past Act 2 ^^ (though i've spent 150H just playing 2 acts). I got stuck quite a long while on the character creation page, too, and much more while playing afterwards, trying to figure out what to do with this crap, before coming up with a totally unsatisfying compromise which i could not make do. But yeah, chances for them to patch things now are pretty inexistant. I agree on this. Especially since they solved the Might Attribute problem during beta, before reverting to previous system.

I probably won't follow much Obs anymore, but it's still nice to see them improving the game like they did with the first one. Hope they can remain independant and not follow Bioware's path.

The issues you are having are like uber trivial to get past thru. I'm inclined to say you sound like a person that just loved some oldschool rpgs like bg nvn etc and thought that love is eternal but after playing new generations of games like Poe u don't find that love anymore and try super hard to justify it by nitpicking on game systems. Maybe you just don't have it in you for games like that anymore but it's okay man...

• Like 3