Deck of Many Things item bugs

Daggerknight

Question

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm doing so as per another users suggestion though... (original topic was here: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105476-cape-of-the-falling-star-question/ ). 

As mentioned in the previous thread, I noticed that the Cape of the Falling Star from the Deck of Many Things shop ended up treating party pets as allies, and so basically became unusable every time your little piggy caught up with the party. Is this intentional? 

Also, the Ring of Prosperity's Fortune and Cloak of Poverty seem bugged; their description says "Missing string" rather than showing any effects.  

2 answers to this question

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm doing so as per another users suggestion though... (original topic was here: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105476-cape-of-the-falling-star-question/ ). 

As mentioned in the previous thread, I noticed that the Cape of the Falling Star from the Deck of Many Things shop ended up treating party pets as allies, and so basically became unusable every time your little piggy caught up with the party. Is this intentional? 

Also, the Ring of Prosperity's Fortune and Cloak of Poverty seem bugged; their description says "Missing string" rather than showing any effects.  

I don't know about the other stuff, but I can confirm that Cloak of Poverty functions correctly. You need less than 10k gold, and you only see the resolve bonus during combat, according to the following range:

[0, 1000) +5 resolve
[1000, 2000) +4 resolve
[2000, 5000) +3 resolve
[5000, 8000) +2 resolve
[8000, 10000) +1 resolve

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to say that all three of these issues should be fixed in the 2.1.0 patch which can be seen in the Patch Beta branch, if you are interested.  If for some reason these are not fixed in either the Patch Beta branch or in the final release of 2.1.0, please let us know and we will investigate the issue again.

Thanks for bringing these to our attention!

• Like 1