Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repeating Aloth/Iselmyr-Eder Conversation (spoilers)

aloth iselmyr eder bug resting spoilers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Arely

Arely

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm experiencing a repeat conversation between Aloth/Iselmyr and Eder every time we rest..the one where she talks to Eder and tries to get him to kiss Aloth as a prank. Every time we rest, no matter where it is, this conversation gets triggered. I don't know what is making it repeat upon every rest. I believe when it first happened was at the Engwithian ruins with the giant construct and the missing Vailian expedition party. (I forget the name) This has been going on, even after a reload.

Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

jlee

jlee

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 468 posts

Hi Arely,

Could you please provide us with your save file with this issue occurring so that we may investigate further? Also, if you could, it'd help us out greatly if you could provide us with a screenshot or quotes of the start of that conversation.

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II

Thanks!

Arely

Arely

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Here’s a “screenshot” of the beginning of the Conversation that triggers when I rest

Working on the save file :)

Arely

Arely

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Ok, save file attached. Hope it works

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aloth, iselmyr, eder, bug, resting, spoilers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users