Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BattleTech

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2983 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Do any of you guys use any mods? I'm thinking of starting another run since I can't wait for DLC

• TrueNeutral likes this

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1202 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I don't as I still didn't finished main campaign. I think I am before last mission but i still don't have full lance of assaults and I found only 1 lostech from story mission, can someone confirm there is no more lostech... tech?

213374U

213374U

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5194 posts

Do any of you guys use any mods? I'm thinking of starting another run since I can't wait for DLC

Here's what I'm running:

Add Year to Timeline — self-explanatory

Adjusted Mech Assembly — salvaged mechs are assembled with random parts damaged

Basic Panic System — pilots, both yours and the AI's, can panic when missions go pear shaped, get penalties for it, and can ultimately eject

Better AI — hurr, me no move, me fire (no longer)

Better Juggernaut — brace after punching, the "fire all weapons after punching" variant is cheat-tier IMO, but I won't judge

Commander Portrait Loader — allows you to use custom portraits for your commander and a voice set different from the default onboard AI

Drop Cost per Mech — simulate fuel costs for your DropShip, configurable to be either per ton or fraction of chassis cost (I go raw tons)

Exclusive Filters — QoL UI stuff

Ain't Got Time to Bleed — pilots can drop even when injured, best used in combination with

Injuries Hurt — MechWarriors receive penalties per injury

Jack's Star League Era Markets — adds a chance to find LosTech in relevant planets, it's highway robbery though

Jack's View Distance Increase — view/sensor distances are now based on mech chassis and Tactics skill

Monthly Morale Reset — to justify investing on recreation upgrades and make exploiting morale abilities a bit harder

Unlock Full Map After Obtaining the Argo — self-explanatory, the vanilla travel restriction is dumb

Permanent Evasion — shooting at a target no longer removes evasion pips; optionally configurable to work for Ace Pilots only and/or mech category

Removed Story Difficulty Boosts, Planet Difficulty Variety and Contract Tweaks — the difficulty of contracts offered depends on where you are, not at what point in the campaign

Repair Tonnage — repair costs and times are dependent on tonnage; for example repairing a fully destroyed Atlas takes 60+ days and costs about 3 mil, max upgraded mechbay

Real Hit Chance — don't ****ing tell me I have a 45% shot at getting the HB10's number if it's actually a 33%. My ego can only take so much punishment

Less Head Injuries — random MG rounds chipping your windshield no longer cause a concussion, doesn't affect the chances of AC/20 "BOOM! headshot" ruining your day

Most, if not all of those are configurable to hit your personal sweet spot. They also all require BTML/ModTek. Those are trivial to install, though.

edit: I also changed a handful of lines in CombatGameConstants to have each evasion pip increase hit difficulty by 10% instead of 5%. Speed is life and so on and so forth.

Edited by 213374U, 24 June 2018 - 04:53 AM.

• ShadySands and Malcador like this

213374U

213374U

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5194 posts

I don't as I still didn't finished main campaign. I think I am before last mission but i still don't have full lance of assaults and I found only 1 lostech from story mission, can someone confirm there is no more lostech... tech?

There isn't.

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1202 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

There isn't.

oh crap :/ I guess its time to finish it then

Lexx

Lexx

Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3706 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Well, there is some more lostech after finishing the campaign.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users