[patch 1.1 beta] Bug List

GMV

Question

I may have been posting in the wrong forum. I apologize if I did so.

For completion's sake, I posted other bugs (and other things) here: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101530-bugs-list-of-things-patch-102/ and https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100612-bugs-list-of-things-patch-089/

The latter one was seen on the first post, but I continued with additional edits and posts, therefore added here.

Perception:

Sometimes when entering a new area my high Perception character is notified he spots something. If I click on it, he apparently spots something on the other side of the map in the fog of war. Which later turns out to be a true thing but shouldn't happen on entry of a map.

Bounty - Uamoru (spelling error):

Once done it says return to Nungata, but in the text it says Nungana ... which I also can not find anymore, but that may might be due to the fact I returned from Ashed Maw.

Lord Darryn's Voulge:

Did not unlock a new ability after sailing with my crew into a storm. The Watcher is not wielding it but Tekehu. Could that be an issue?

Island of Nemnok:

Xoti got stuck on crates and was unable to move anywhere in the village of Pivnuk (see 'Stuck' image).

Magran Forever:

See second image for an effect that is on Tekehu that last forever... as the buff time goes up, instead of down (currently at 4k+ seconds)

post-153451-0-67159600-1528066996_thumb.png

post-153451-0-23201400-1528067009_thumb.png

Edited by GMV

7 answers to this question

Hello GMV,

Thank you a ton for this list of issues. We'll comb through them and get it bugged where necessary.

Best Regards,

-Caleb

I hope you mean fixed and not extra bugged  :biggrin: Sorry, could not help myself.

Now for the real post as I found one more (little) issue, that I am not sure is a bug or attended. It requires a bit of explanation so bare with me.

In my first playthrough, I got both the slavers and the undead as an Island (I did not kill Mezzango (IIRC his name correctly) and we striked a bargain).

In the last confrontation, I chose the side of the Valian trading company (and later asked inspiriation from Eothas which lined up to a beautiful ending (except for the stuff I did for Maia.. and the slavers but that was more my choice)). 

In this, I first the option to sick the slavers on the Ogre principi boat and later the dragon I freed from the Watershapers Guild added me. Yet, the Undead never showed up despite having brokered a deal.

Moreover, the slavers feel weird to me (as I said before) as the VTC ask you to help out Furrante with a problem. This is the slaver issue and Furrante wants them on his side. So why are the slavers aiding me and the VTC and not Furrante and the Principi?

Now it is hinted at that you go after the vailan undead night and her ghostship, but does that mean the Principi get the Undead and not the slavers?

Why though? As I made a deal with the undead directly myself, as you get the quest coming out of the Kahanga Palace from the Principi captain - regardless of my alignment with the VTC.

As said not sure if this is working as intended, or if the undead option never showed up for me due to a bug, or if there is a missmatch with triggers regarding your allies.

P.s. I will see if I can find more out in my second playthrough siding with the Principi (after all, like Furrante I am a Darcossi Paladini).

P.p.s. And a very strange question, but is there a forum for making suggestions? As I have a two or three small ones, if I may be so bold, after this first playthrough.

It has been a moment but I found another:

Dunnage I (Two-Eyed-Pim):

If you talk to him for the first time and show Benweth's soulenet you can ask for the 4th chair on the consuaglo. However, if you do not choose this option before asking what the consuaglo even is (and you technically don't know very well) the option goes away entirely. This should be still available I reckon even if you ask other questions first as you still have killed Benweth and hold his soulenet.

Fort Deadlight:

and when you go Aeldys after your visit to Dunnage you can show a suolenet to claim you are the 4th chair. I asked for it with Two-Eyed-Pim, he said he would discuss it and then ... voila without notifying me, I apparently am...

Edited by GMV
  • Like 1

I found something interesting, on something I reported earlier, but also might mark a new bug.

I created a new character, a holy slayer and chose the skill bonuses.

I got a +2 on insight checks, but nothing on sleight of hand... is there a mismatch here? After all, insight is neither in Paladin or Rogue.

Updated to 1.1.1 today, bug is still around.

"Dunnage I (Two-Eyed-Pim):

If you talk to him for the first time and show Benweth's soulenet you can ask for the 4th chair on the consuaglo. However, if you do not choose this option before asking what the consuaglo even is (and you technically don't know very well) the option goes away entirely. This should be still available I reckon even if you ask other questions first as you still have killed Benweth and hold his soulenet."