Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gfted1

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gfted1

  1. I can say; "please", "thank you" and "two beers". I should be good to go. Really though, everywhere Ive been in Mexico they speak English.
  2. 1) I live in the USA. I like being able to rolfstomp any other country on the planet but I dislike our rampant social media and the squealers within. 2) I would prefer to live in any "Western" country with a climate that doesnt vary too much from 72-75 degrees. My wife and I have been considering just saying "F-it", cashing out our retirement plans, selling our house, and buying a crib in Mexico near the resort areas. I just need to figure out property taxes and medical / dental.
  3. Goddamn TN! Im going to have a daymare just reading your dreams. I dont really remember my dreams but Ill try to focus and see if anything can be retained after waking.
  4. Bobcat Goldthwait Asks Disney to Remove Him From Attraction in Protest of James Gunn Firing.
  5. But there really isnt any "choice". Ive seen it stated over and over, if A is better than B, many (most?) players will choose A regardless of role playing or personal choice. They literally cannot help themselves. Whats the point pissing away resources on two more trees that nobody will use anyway?
  6. "No matter how hot she / he is, somebody out there is tired of putting up with her / him".
  7. Dungeons & Dragons' Next Magic: The Gathering Mashup Is a Trip to Ravnica.
  8. Feels...I love Monet but hate Picasso. You are the opposite. Whos "better"? Im guessing whoever you like more, but that cant be "measured".
  9. I appreciate the heads up! I am at least slightly observant of static discharge (since Im usually sitting on my bedroom carpet when I clean the PC) so I always keep on hand on the frame of the tower. Ive convinced myself that the equivalent to being "grounded".
  10. Gfted1 replied to SonicMage117's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I felt a little sketchy Googling "are male skulls different from female skulls", but lo and behold, they are!
  11. But everything else is just feels.
  12. How do you measure commercial success besides profit generation?
  13. Gfted1 replied to SonicMage117's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Huh, based on that still frame^ I would have never suspected that she was born male.
  14. No, might makes right. Been that way since Cain slew Abel.
  15. I just use the hose attachment and pointy nozzle from my floor vacuum. But that sucks instead of blows.
  16. It is my understanding that cRPG players will only use the most optimal path, to the detriment of their own game. So if anything Bards Tale sounds like it has 2 too many choices.
  17. Nah. Violence is totally cool as long as its "your side" inflicting the pain.
  18. Well hes not wrong on the first part.
  19. ^But isnt the difference that there are no redundant spells in D&D while PoE has 2-3 versions of the same spell but stronger? Because PoE spells dont scale and D&D spells do scale?
  20. Probably. Thats why we dont see MonteCarlo around any more.
  21. Egypt sarcophagus: Mystery black tomb opened in Alexandria
  22. Ah, the mantra of my poor Southern upbringing, where a yard full of cars on blocks is everyone else's problem. Don't like the look, don't look. Don't like the smell of piled garbage, don't breathe. smh.
  23. Like Master Blaster? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/roadwarrior/images/6/6d/Master_Blaster.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150715152956
  24. Wait a gosh diddly minute! The kid is 25 but the house has only been painted that way for ~1 year. How did they prevent him from wandering off and getting lost for eternity during the fist 24 years?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.