Everything posted by Lexx
-
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
So despite my better judgment, I started up the game again, this time with the savegame mod. I've managed to cheese my way past all the crashs and finished the prolog. Since then, the game is running pretty fine. Played about 2 hours now and not a single crash or slowdown or anything. This is how it should have been right from the beginning.
-
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
Just had another crash. This in combination with the god awful save system really doesn't please my motivation. /edit: As it turns out, I lost about 1 hour of progress. There is no point in trying to explore the landscapes, because I could crash at any time and then have to do everything again... which is simply not going to happen. **** this game, I'm so pissed right now. Just ****ted out my first one-line negative Steam review. I really want to like this game, but this is not something I'm up for, especially when paid 50€.
-
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
Well, the game does seem fun and interesting. I'd probably play the hell out of it... but I just had yet another crash. Updated my graphic drivers now and will try again tomorrow. Man, this setting is something I've been waiting for years to come. I'm just so fed up with dragons and elfs and all that crap.
-
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
Played for 117 minutes. Already two crashs that took my whole system with it. I just so hate the Cry Engine and all that belongs to it. Performance seems better than the beta, but at the same time they seem to have downgraded the graphics. Noticeable a lot in the distance. Tried playing with mouse and keyboard. Interface seems made for gamepad. Tried playing with gamepad... now I feel I can't walk around precise anymore. Also combat is very... I don't know yet.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
-
What are you playing right now?
What annoyed me most in Hard West is a memory leak that makes the game run worse the longer you play. Pretty much forced me to restart breaks every once in a while.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
-
What's on the idiot box?
Just finished Altered Carbon. It was ok, but... ... it was completely falling apart once Pretty much after episode 7 it was all kinda ehhh again.
-
What are you playing right now?
Probably just boredom and LOL. Chances are good they won't be playing all that much anymore in the future.
-
What are you playing right now?
Also race. It doesn't have much influence on the game, but it's a very nice detail that adds a lot to the atmosphere.
-
What's on the idiot box?
I still think this new STD is garbage. Seems I only watch it because I hope for it to get better. First one or two seasons of TNG was kinda bad as well, same for any other Star Trek, I guess. Still I kinda feel betrayed in a way I feel Fallout 3 is not a true Fallout game. They took the names and some basic facts and then raped the crap out of everything else to produce mediocre garbage that nobody ever asked for. Just thinking about this stupid spore plotline or why the heck that ship has to flip itself every time they travel... ugh.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
This is pretty much the reason why I don't like most multiplayer games. It feels like such a waste of time... grinding matches for better gear... wow. No thanks.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - NOW IN 5$ LOOT BOXES
Did anyone ever played the Stalker multiplayer mode? I remember that one of the games at some point had it, but I don't remember anyone ever talking about it. As of now I'm under the impression that most Stalker fans never wanted this.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter
-
New Scientific Discoveries, Part Deux
I'm pretty happy about this thing not blowing up.
-
What's on the idiot box?
First episode of Altered Carbon was kinda crap, because they kept cramming so much stuff with weird words into you. With episode 2 it became a lot better. I've finished ep4 now and I will definitively keep watching. The style reminds me a bit of The Expanse, but it is way more sci-fi magic.
-
Agiel's all things military
That's pretty much anyone who uses such apps. Hell, last time I checked, the default settings of Endomondo had your position tracked and marked on a map live. Combine this with a public account and recorded statistics and you know exactly when to abduct someone without anyone noticing it. Folks are crazy fearless about such tech.
-
You did WHAT Today
Man, today I googled housing prices in Vancouver for fun, but the prices are so crazy high, how is anyone "normal" able to live in the city? The only more or less cheap places I could find looked... so bad. One was a single room where the bed was right next to the sink and the cooking place, and this one room costs almost as much as my tiny 3 room apartment in Potsdam (it's already expensive here as well). Seriously, does every single factory worker or server come from the city borders? Is it a city full of rich people (because nobody else can afford it)?
-
What are you playing right now?
5 for normal single shot, 6 for aimed or burst. Big weapons are 6ap by default and they can't be aimed. With fast shooter perk you have -1ap cost, but can't do aimed shots. /Edit: The sniper rifle is the exception. It requires 6ap and 7ap when aimed.
-
The Music Listening thread
^ Back when Morrissey wasn't such a douche yet.
-
Gamers...why do you play games?
Nowadays I spend more time making games than actually playing games.
-
You did WHAT Today
Why would they contact you? Did you made some lengthy forum post about this or something? :>
-
What are you playing right now?
Luckily I'm not the only one with that issue:
-
What are you playing right now?
Yeah, great. Then you don't know where to go at all. The problem isn't that there is a minimap, but how the dotted line draws away all your attention from anything else.