Everything posted by Totally not Gorgon
-
BIS Boards Reunion Tour
I can only login with my potato PC
-
BIS Boards Reunion Tour
Wrong thread.
-
BIS Boards Reunion Tour
I'm putting up a scaffold. Or rather I'm attempting to help. I have no clue what I'm doing.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
Got the covid jab. Waiting for superpowers/government mind control
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
I have no idea how likely it is that the CCP covered up some sort of biological Chernobyl. Probably not very. I only know they aren't trustworthy.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
There is also the fact that the UK handled their covid response pretty poorly overall, and that as a result needed preferential treatment. Lockdowns are expensive and they didn't initially want to pay.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
well, got my spot in a week, so. I just gotta hold on a bit more.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
The EU ordered plenty, and produced plenty internally. They just relied on the manufacturer for distribution and allocation. I think they are suing Astrazeneca for it.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
We got shafted with dosages. It's basically the same for any country that doesn't produce its own vaccine. Geopolitics.
-
A Fifth of Coronavirus
I'm supposed to be eligible for a vaccine offer this month. With my luck it will be September.
-
What You've Done Today - As the World Turns
I like the new you
-
What You've Done Today - As the World Turns
Mad a to do list and it says "clean windows". Not sure if I meant a clean windows installation, or you know, cleaning my windows. Both my "windows" are filthy.
-
Intel Thread
Basically just wait a year or so for the chip shortage to subside.
-
Avowed is a terrible name. A good name is 50% of the sale
There are no good game names left. There are no good franchise names left. Everything has already been done. Pretty soon we are going to run out of things to misspell with a "Y" or the like so they are trademarkable. So you just worry about making it sound unique. Just one game that kind of sounds like yours - that's actually a good result.
-
General movie thread!!!!
Well snobbed, sir.
-
General movie thread!!!!
I need movie ideas. I shot all the suggestions for movie night down and landed myself the job. 😕 9/10 of everything is crap. I need something not crap. Artsy is fine. If turns out terrible I can just call them all Neanderthals and pretend i like it. lv 2 necro post-
-
PoE3 or Tyranny2?
Turn based Firaxis - X-COM - like with spells ?
-
randoM vidEo gAme News
Warhammer will giver their IP to anyone though.
-
The TV and Streaming thread Series 4
Didn't she use to be a pro wrestler or something. Probably a lot of maga hats in the pro wrestling crowd. Ultimate fighting ?. Something like that.
-
The TV and Streaming thread Series 4
Hire someone to do your social media already. Amateur hour at Twitter has cost a lot of people their jobs. If you have a public profile at your work, then social media is a performance. It's not meant to be the real you.
-
What Are You Playing Now: The meaning of life
Please, I need to know if Nioh 2 is any good before I drop 60 euro on it. PC port. I don't care that there is no support for mouse or keyboard, as long as it plays well. Any Team Ninja afficianadoes ?
-
randoM vidEo gAme News
- randoM vidEo gAme News
I had a lot of fun with mass effect 2 and 3. I've played all the DLC already though. Seems a bit lazy.- randoM vidEo gAme News
so Stadia finnally died. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/01/tech/google-stadia-sge-shutdown/index.html Well, months of writhing still to go I suppose.- Cyberpunk 2077
Careful what you wish for. - randoM vidEo gAme News