Everything posted by Constentin Lévine
-
Treacherous protection, or how to stun a might-immune foe
I'm preparing a build on the Tactician confusion inspiration who potentially add in one Clear Out + Mob Stance 6*20% of hostlies effects durations for everyone in 5m radius (tactician + Beckoner + dual Frostballs + Flancked)
-
Treacherous protection, or how to stun a might-immune foe
I see in the thread taht Elric Galad had the same idea Yes, the shield absorb damages from eveything. Absolutely!
-
Treacherous protection, or how to stun a might-immune foe
When confuse, a druid can cast Beetle Shell on an ennemy without consentement (there is no hit roll) independently of they resolve (just your int (-5 because confuse) influence the duration, that can be extend by a confuse priest by the way (beneficial effect). The stunning effect is unconditional. While stunned, the ennemy's insidious shield absorbing some 200 damages before shattering, but he stay targetable. This is a good way to debuff him (already -10 fortitude), preventing him to do some hostilities during this time. Good tool for megabosses in my opinion.
-
Wizard/Druid Fassina - Worth it?
The Cat Flurry +33% action speed for 10 s (base) is not limited (when active) to the cat form : if you cast this and disable your Cat form, as a conjurer you can extend it. The effect is not cleared after the end of combat, if you like the strand of favor cheese taste. You cant stack many Cat flurry in same time (I tried ).
-
[Fassina Conjurer Build] - The Hunchback of the Cupboard
That is working correctely with the Balance Polishing Mod.
-
Screaming Souls made cool
Since you can get multiples beams actived in same time and because Antipathetic Field doesnt damage the target, an enemy afflicted by Death of the 1,000 cuts caught in the path between you and the target take already +100sec duration/ beam (and associed damages), but with 100 Screaming Souls it is indecent!
-
Balance Polishing Mod Release 1.0
Is it you who added the riposte effect to Blessing of Wael or I missed something? And I see that you buff a little bit your version of WoD (Nerf Mod), sound better
-
Asleep
I didnt know that, very effective with an arcane archer I suppose, using scrolls of Insect Swarm, Plague of Insects, and Shining Beacon on top!
-
Asleep
The Call to Slumber description from the wiki : Causes a group of enemies to momentarily fall asleep, falling Prone until the effect ends or they receive damage. Call to Slumber cannot affect Vessels. Feast of Dreams (Dreamwalker's Tread) can affect them (one of them or whoever, 1/rest). Effect is similare, 10s (base) asleep against Will. But in fact, that is not totally true : it dont break with persistent DoT, and also on new ones from : Soul Ignition, Desintegrate, Combusting Wounds, Insect Swarm, Plague of Insects, and Shining Beacon. DoT from Soft Winds (chanter) dont disturbe the Asleep effect, but the phrase roll will break the effect when it begin. The good thing is Asleep is not an downgradable affliction, and there is not immunitie to counter that. I extended the duration with Dispersed suffering and squelettons ("If their Bones Still Slept Under that Hill, None Can Say", neither the upgrade or the "Many lives" ones, they are not controllable and may break the spell) and I felt like Freddy krueger
-
What are some rare or overlooked items you love?
They just dont have items bonus from skills, for exemple with the Aretezzo's cane. Pure Class stay to -5 deflections for them.
-
What are some rare or overlooked items you love?
Last year I madea test-build on that way, with also the Magnera armor and Finality's Claim ring , and someone to cast Blizzard. I named him Time Parasite, and because of relativity, I estimate that was like I got env. 100 dexterity
-
What are some rare or overlooked items you love?
With Beam spells it is very effective , but for Hand of Weal and Woe (priest) charmed ennemies are healed...
-
What are some rare or overlooked items you love?
Have you try with the Rod of the Deep Hunter (seems no limit to stack) and multiples phantoms from shroud of phantasm? As ranged, they are staying for more time
-
Hit-to-Crit conversion cumulative
Thank you !
-
Hit-to-Crit conversion cumulative
Does anyone know how the hit-to-crit bonus are stacking? I suspect that is calculated in the same following order than recovery bonus do, in term of priorities between armor, weapon, items, consumables etc multiplicators. But then, do the berserker 30% HtC override the 25% one from Intuitive? and for the Merciless Gaze potion, does effect is replaced by the potion of Perfect Aim (25% against 15%)? Or by the eponym spell, like for the Magnificient escape cape, stacking with everything except rogue's Escape?
-
What are some rare or overlooked items you love?
I use it sometimes to cast Screaming Souls, they are very resistant!
-
[MECHANICS] Various Testing
I realise, like for the Cap of the Laughingstock, the will debuff aroma from the Keeper of the Flame is considered to Beneficial effect for ennemies, with obviously no limit duration. It is interesting for Wall of Draining.
-
[MECHANICS] Various Testing
Do you know the Glacierbane enchantment Harder than ice, giving more 1pen (stack to 3), has no limit duration? Out of combat, in 3 ticks of Chillfog, your pen is to 15 when upgraded to Legendary, until rest. But just for the Glacierbane in main hand ; if you dualwiel Glacerbane, you have to switch the second in offhand to the main hand to have +3pen for each. (I try that to have +6pen but no) The pen bonus work only for Glacierbane. Furthermore Chillfog can proc Brilliant from Shroud of Phantasm, for soloing I mean.
-
Balance Polishing Mod Release 1.0
This is a good idea, giving an excellent reason to use this spell. There is not conjuring weapon at tiers 2 (and considering Concelhault's Draining Touch as, there are 2 at tiers 3). This is a level 1 spell with 14-20 freeze with 9pen for 3.0s-4.0s, with -10acc for 15s. Spears, sabres, battle axes, sword and maces get a base 13-19 with 7pen for 0.7s-4.0s, with innerent bonus (+10%damage for sabres, +5acc for spears...). Another damage type for the coast of 1pen to swords. +2pen for maces for -20% damages to 11-15. tiers3 summoned weapons Kalakoth' Minor Blight seems equivalent to the Grasp, with 14-20 elemental damages, 7 pen but 0.7s-4.0s, +1.3m radius for the -10acc. Better than a summoned pistol, 15-19 with 7pen for 1.1s-5.0s and +20%lash. Modals that increase the pen by 2 give a penalty of +50%recovery time, without break the game balance. So a vanilla sabre with Windmill Slash is 13-19 with 9pen for 0.7s-6.0s. AS a Grasp a summoned weapon, I suggest, on the Mace model, 11-16 freeze with 9pen to 0.7s-4.0s and -10acc for 15s. But as a spell only add a freezing (paralyse) effect for a shorter duration than the acc penalty, like 6.0s base, would make this one more attractive. What do you think about?
-
Request for input on a few potential builds
1. Yes, the Lance of the Midwood Stag give you 2 generics PL under the effect of Form of the Delemgem. It is in my opinion better than the Spine of the Thicket Green because that work with every spells, like Touch of Rot or Autumn Decay, no plant but decay keyword. But anyway the Spine of the Thicket Green is available as you are in Neketaka. One item that give you other poison PL is the Spider Silk Robe. That give also a poison immunity, so you can cast Venombloom around you when surrounded by ennemies. 2. I just know for the indepence of the differents ripostes. You can combine them. 3. Rekvu Scorched Cloak do nothing for your paladin when he cast Sacred immolation (and sacrifice), because he take raw damages... I'm not sure different effect of revive can chain, maybe all of them will trigger in the same time. But I'm not sure.
-
Balance Polishing Mod Release 1.0
And a Woedica priest can enfeebled many ennemies with Writ of Mending at PL9 ; enfeebled one of them with DoT seems equivalent, what do you think about?
-
(Class build) Beyond the Veil
The AoE shock deal less damages, and the Faling Star deal fire or crush damages, and both delete the Effort AoE. But the Seven bolts abilitie is really devastating. For Acolyte Frostbite, that work in a weird way : on death two chillfog appears, dealing a env. 5-15 base damages (with a low pen of 5, -75%) , blinding as espected and ticking for the duration, but nothing happen on tick. Without other source of On-death-Aoe, the ticks deals the same amount of damage, and the duration is low. I take a screenshot for the Ninagauth's freezing pillars : So the duration is longer than I previously said, and the Precision is in reality 120 (20 base + 14 Per (9+5 from Aware)+ 57 level+ 10 capacity level+ 2 PL magician+ 7 Fighting Spirit (human bloodied)+ 10 devotion of the Faithful) . That mean, with the Vaporous Grimoire, 68-78 * 5 * 3 before "reload" with Blood Sacrifice, with the condition to hit each time.
-
(Class build) Beyond the Veil
I'm using the 4th mod in the dl list, but I increase the 1.25 value https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/43?tab=files . By the way, you did a really nice job with your BPM Yes, exactely, my first reason to use this mod was because otherwise I dont use, never, watcher's ability, I want to economise them ... Yes you are right, the Insighful effect may trigger but not the weapon AoE full attack, I'm going to look about Chillfog-on-death from the Acolyte Frostbite is working with the cape, or to switch off the Effort for the Phantom (Cape of the Falling Star do superior damages than Effort for him).
-
(Class build) Beyond the Veil
Yes , I got only the BPM buffs !
-
(Class build) Beyond the Veil
I forgot another important think : Sabres, swords and estocs modals penalties (-15 deflections) are without effect for you since you cant be hitted. This is for the martial part of the build.