Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. I found it funny that the offical transcripts of what was said and happened on Flight 93 were released about a month ago. I haven't seen Flight 93, though I don't particularly want to. It seems like a "rah rah" movie, and I don't like those types of movies. I really, really hope that it and the offical transcripts are so far out of whack that you can't possibly take the movie seriously.
  2. Don't cry for me....I'm already dead
  3. I haven't noticed any awkward translation yet actually. Though the voice over in the video was so bad I think it was supposed to be that bad. So bad it's good type bad.
  4. awwww That explains all the jerkface comments. I'll always be your jerkface
  5. Well, if they are technically released by Bethesda, then it is still piracy.
  6. I have yet to unlock the Texas Ranger avatar.
  7. OMG I'm totally going to wastz0rs my money on it! Though a bit of me would like to. I've been a fairly hardcore computer geek for quite some time, and have never owned a "top of the line" card
  8. Expansion files? Like that $1.89 content update they are releasing?
  9. I've not had much time to get enough play to warrant a review. It's neat that you can choose to log/keep important news bits in an ad hoc journal at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure yet though, how I want to play through the game. I'm a human "pirate," though my class seems to have changed to Burglar for some reason.
  10. Ah, but then you enter the nice muddy waters about abandonware. According to copyright laws, it is still piracy, though places are openly allowed to operate without getting shut down. I'm undecided on the issue.
  11. They can play it while heading to their PnP sessions. Or if they are waiting for other people to arrive.
  12. Yeah, but I always played it against friends, never the CPU. So that probably gave it a bit of extra spunk as we trash talked each other. It did get boring though, as after a while I realized the best way to win the game was to get the chainsaw and the puck...the AI defenders would always rush me, and I'd just chop them all up and get the forfeit. Still good fun though
  13. NHL

    alanschu replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    All the top teams in the East make it. And all the bottom teams in the West could very well make it. Crazy.
  14. The thing about old games from closed down companies is that they tend to pop up on abandonware sites. Though PST isn't one of those that I am aware of. The Hunt Begins!
  15. HAHAHAHA I loved that game! Machete wielding goalies. Fans throwing chainsaws on the ice! 2 Minutes for fighting, 5 minutes for fighting and losing. And faceoffs? Well, those were just opportunities for you to punch the other guy, not win the faceoff!
  16. Too bad it was never available via Direct Download and you could just go to the site and get it again
  17. I was never talking about the beta patch, but the actual patch. By the way, I heard this at IGN: It does have additional content, which is likely where they will justify the monetary requirement. http://pc.ign.com/articles/700/700655p1.html EDIT: ERROR. While that page is mostly about a patch, it seems as though (upon looking closer) the charge is JUST for the new content. My bad.
  18. It comes with most Windows systems. Maybe she's using Linux though.
  19. Still undecided. Looking for bestest bang for my buck.
  20. Which I think is built on top of Mozilla too isn't it?
  21. "God, if you don't want me to do this, give me a sign.......<cue earthquake>....really, any sign at all"
  22. Hmmm, I don't remember problems. THough I didn't pick up NWN right away. I know it's OpenGL which is nVidia's thing....but I believe NWN2 shifted to DX9.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.