Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ShadySands

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShadySands

  1. Yeah, most definitely not. I'm not against having sushi but we have out of town guests that like more traditional stuff.
  2. I made spaghetti on Monday and tacos yesterday and today I made some chorizo and egg burritos for lunch. I asked my son what he wanted for Thanksgiving and he said sushi. I don't think we'll be going that route but I got a good laugh out of it, that boy loves sushi.
  3. I didn't watch season 3 either. I just don't think Kurtzman Trek is for me even though Lower Decks is okay as it seems like they at least like and know Star Trek.
  4. Since we were talking about Harris some time ago 'Bitterness,' 'irritation': CNN publishes mother of all Kamala Harris exposés Full CNN article here
  5. Bruce, how many of those Islamic extremist were high level government employees in a place with freedom of religion? Your comparison doesn't hold up.
  6. Shang-Chi on Disney+. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would since Marvel movies haven't been doing it for me lately.
  7. I haven't tried the bacon one yet, sorry
  8. Sorry, I've never done it. I always finish before they attack.
  9. My new favorite hot sauce has been Jersey Barnfire black garlic hot sauce because I really enjoy the flavor and my all time favorite is Red Devil from Trappey's and I use it for everything, especially wings. I don't like hot sauces that are all burn and cover the taste of the food.
  10. Trump's farts were the patriotic winds of freedom and Biden's farts are the ass gas of socialism. All the "bad" isms really.
  11. I haven't seen any numbers since they announced they sold 250k copies in the first week
  12. She's home and doing better. They aren't sure what caused it but they ruled out all the most dangerous stuff. My cousin also went home today and she's doing good. We're having a pretty big spike here so they've approved booster shots for all adults and gone to some level where hospitals can do some different stuff, I dunno, COVID brain fog.
  13. Today I turned 246. Happy birthday to GD as well!
  14. I think the Toy box mod has a toggle to make them all move at the same speed out of combat.
  15. Thanks all! I had to drop her off at the ER since we all have COVID and am just waiting for any updates.
  16. And now I'm taking my wife to the hospital because she's having bad chest pains.
  17. I feel like I'm slowly getting better but my wife and son are getting worse. My son has the mildest symptoms but we have to constantly monitor for signs of MIS-C.
  18. I think she was put in charge of the migrants at the southern border but that landmine was never going to go well and she also had something about the type of working environment she fosters but I think that also came up before when she was running for President. Basically, she's not a nice person or whatever and working for her sucks or so the claims go.
  19. Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president
  20. Bruce, lighten up, baby! You'd be prettier if you smiled.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.