Everything posted by Blarghagh
-
The politics thread
I disagree. But I'm a radical left-winger, so that makes sense. Anyway, this picture I coincidentally made today for Thenoosepaper.com(where I admin), sums up my thoughts about Bush. And Bush said so himself: "I don't understand how poor people think." - George W. Bush, The New York Times, 08-26-03
-
Cutscenes
I don't think there should be a heavy emphasis on cutscenes. I want the dev. team to concentrate on character development and story before taking to creating custscenes which offer no interaction.
-
Everyone who signed up post-Sith Lords...
What? You invented a device that allows you to beat people with a stick over the internet? I was wondering what that pain in my neck was earlier today. Or that might have just been my brother.
-
The Rest of the Story - Iraq
I always find it interesting that Operation Iraqi Liberation is abbreviated as OIL. (Actually, it's Operation Iraqi Freedom, but it's not far from it)
-
How about a "sith lords Wednesday"
Actually, this is a pretty good idea. Like, releasing two or three screenshots each wednesday, just for the forum community.
-
Which Prestige Class will u be?
I'd have to try them to be sure, but right now the Jedi Watchman looks the most interesting to me. That is, if you will actually be given a portion of space to look out for. It would greatly increase the role-playing aspect. It would be hard to do, though, considering the Jedi are all but extinct. Hmm... That makes me wonder if there will be any class-specific quests in KotOR II: tSL. I enjoyed them in Baldur's Gate II: The Shadows of Amn(even if it was for no reason other than a welcome change of pace in some cases).
-
Questions the the Devs - Take 2
Will any non-party member NPC be appearing in KotOR II: tSL? If so, hint?
-
Everyone who signed up post-Sith Lords...
Would this be a good time to introduce myself as a new newbie? In my defense: I'm not a rabid gamer and the only games I play are KotOR, the Baldur's Gate series and the WarCraft series, so it only makes sense I only knew of Obsidian since the KotOR II: TSL previews started hitting the net(in fact, I was unaware of Black Isle's fall, ignorance on my part I suppose).