Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update #105: Now Available - The White March Part II and Patch 3.0!

Pillars of Eternity The White March Update 3.0

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

barbarian_bros

barbarian_bros

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Downloaded and ready to go!!! thanks for awesomesausce.... and make sure that Justin gets a high five for the music score for the trailer... damn, it is good

Thanks :D The song in the background was a collaboration between Josh and I. I wanted to write a folk song set in the world of Eora, and Josh came up with the idea of making it about Ondra and Abydon. Really happy with the way it turned out.

Just curious, is there soundtrack from WM I and II available somehow? I have the OG due to KS and i also KSed the expansion, but I cannot find any mention of WM soundtrack, even when looking through available DLs on Steam.

You can find the musics as ogg files in the game data... but not the 'WM2 Trailer song'.

path is : Pillars of Eternity\PillarsofEternity_Data\data\audio\mus\ 

PX1_mus and PX2_mus are respective folders for WM Part.1 and WM Part.2 musics.

Gunnar.Maluf

Gunnar.Maluf

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The patching nightmare again...

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 1 patch log
File not found (for patching): C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle\construct_flesh_armor.unity3d

Rabain

Rabain

Knight Hospitaller of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

It would be nice to get an update about the future of Pillars setting, if any is planned within Obsidian.  I know White March 2 is still fresh but even ideas floating around i'd be interested in hearing about.

• phesant33 likes this

Messier-31

Messier-31

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

File not found (for patching): C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle\construct_flesh_armor.unity3d

Yeah, so I just gave up and got myself GOG Galaxy to do the patching by itself. Didn't want to do it, but saves me the nerves.

• Gunnar.Maluf likes this

kaoskrud

kaoskrud

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

hi, i really need an info. i bought the main game, and the first part of the white march on apple store.

when its supposed to be released there? 

thank you

wanderon

wanderon

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1172 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yeah, so I just gave up and got myself GOG Galaxy to do the patching by itself. Didn't want to do it, but saves me the nerves.

Yeah I ended up getting Galaxy too after uninstalling my DVD version and being unable to even find a link to install the old GOG Downloader to install the game manually (and having had issues with regular downloads before with missing/corrupt files etc)  :(

• Messier-31 and Gunnar.Maluf like this

Gunnar.Maluf

Gunnar.Maluf

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

It amazes me how ****ty the patch system works in this game. They should learn from Blizzard. Donwloading close to 10gb every time a patch goes wrong is a pain in the ass

barbarian_bros

barbarian_bros

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

hi, i really need an info. i bought the main game, and the first part of the white march on apple store.
when its supposed to be released there? 
thank you

It was answered in the previous page of this thread :

I think this does answer my question . . . but it would be a matter of hacking together one of the other 'sources' (Steam, COG, or the other one) with the Mac App version--and I suspect your caution applies there as well . . . maybe even more strongly. Kinda sucks. As someone I think said of the COG situation in another thread, he had to buy the whole game again to get the update to work. So, I guess White March II isn't in my future . . . or not any time soon.

If you are looking to get TWM - Part II on the Mac App Store we are trying to get it out early next week if possible.

glennjones130486

glennjones130486

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I just finished WM2, and wanted to congratulate you guys on a job well done. Here's hoping to news about a POE2 kickstarter, soon!

• phesant33 and Eisenheinrich like this

phesant33

phesant33

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Just another fan waiting on news of POE2 :) Easily one of the best series I've played in a long time and wonderfully reminiscent of the classics that inspired it.

Edited by phesant33, 23 February 2016 - 06:27 PM.

• Eisenheinrich likes this

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2267 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Yes, waiting for the POE2 announcement... and also the WOD announcement
  • Eisenheinrich likes this

Thalios

Thalios

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

It's been a while... (2 weeks) Any plans for the App Store version??

• greenblade likes this

Wigdaddy

Wigdaddy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Steam:Wigdaddy

I think this does answer my question . . . but it would be a matter of hacking together one of the other 'sources' (Steam, COG, or the other one) with the Mac App version--and I suspect your caution applies there as well . . . maybe even more strongly. Kinda sucks. As someone I think said of the COG situation in another thread, he had to buy the whole game again to get the update to work. So, I guess White March II isn't in my future . . . or not any time soon.

If you are looking to get TWM - Part II on the Mac App Store we are trying to get it out early next week if possible.

Couple of weeks later... any updates on the App Store release? I've heard good things and am so very eager to see them for myself... :)

sanju

sanju

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

i am waiting for two part 1 and 2 on the mac apple store... will it be out one day? i hope i won't have to buy it again from steam or gog

sanju

sanju

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hey Badler,

do you have any clues for TWM1 & TWM2 on the Mac App store?

Wigdaddy

Wigdaddy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Wow, we really need to read before we post. Sorry, Badler — you probably didn't need to hear the question four times. The way the replies appear at the end of the postings rather than immediately after the post make it hard to see everything that's being said on a given subtopic.

sanju

sanju

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts

sorry guys for the second post but i am getting so frustrated that i am going to play chess instead of waiting for twm1 & 2 on the apple store. maybe i'll try backgammon too. you know backgammon?

Wigdaddy

Wigdaddy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

sorry guys for the second post but i am getting so frustrated that i am going to play chess instead of waiting for twm1 & 2 on the apple store. maybe i'll try backgammon too. you know backgammon?

Um, White March Part 1 has been available for months on the App Store.  I bought the expansion pack as an in-game purchase in early December and beat the first part weeks ago...

Wigdaddy

Wigdaddy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Well it's showing on the front page of the App Store now, with a nice big banner and everything, but you click on it and it takes you to a game page that has yet to be updated. Weird.

30j7mo2.png

2mzz6ue.png

26rmb.png

Wigdaddy

Wigdaddy

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Never mind — it's working now.  Guess I check just a little too frequently. ⁏)

Downloading!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pillars of Eternity, The White March, Update 3.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users